|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-10-16, 13:05
|
WonderboyJack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Where can I find sulfur ready?
Where can I go about finding sulfer without ordering from chemical suppliers? I searched the files and coulden't find anything spacific.
|
|
#2
 2000-10-16, 14:36
|
DeAtH_ChILd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Where can I find sulfur ready?
You could try visiting a live volcano 
|
|
#3
 2000-10-17, 23:07
|
WonderboyJack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Where can I find sulfur ready?
I need a little more ready than that
|
|
#4
 2000-10-18, 04:18
|
crazedbytch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Where can I find sulfur ready?
It's used as a soil acidifier in the US, Check with stores that carry garden supplies, It may be available in Yisrael. Sublimed sulfur from a pharmacy (chemist's) can also be used, Say, it's for a mite dusting powder for animals or to be used to make sealing compound using asphalt. Mazel tov, CrAzEdByTch :-)
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|