About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-08, 02:30
cbohar15 cbohar15 is offline
Regular
 
Default Need To Buy A Handgun Illegally!Anyone have one I can purchase???

Hi all,
I am in the market to buy a handgun illegally,I've got 2,000 dollars total to spend and will pay good money for a fully-functioning handgun.Am looking for automatics or revolvers,a 9MM especially if anyone out there has one.Will pay top dollar!!!If interested,please send inquires to worldwar1@usa.net Thanks!
 #2 
Old 2000-10-08, 02:33
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need To Buy A Handgun Illegally!Anyone have one I can purchase???

I'll sell you my .22 starter pistol for $2000, plus shipping and handling. You'd be paying top dollar like you said you would.

You fucking idiot go to hell.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-09, 06:12
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need To Buy A Handgun Illegally!Anyone have one I can purchase???

i've got a cap gun i will sell illegaly to you for $1999 +S&H
 #4 
Old 2000-10-09, 07:07
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need To Buy A Handgun Illegally!Anyone have one I can purchase???

Dammnit no matter what forum you put this in no one is going to reply because you are a narc or a criminal and none of these things enders any warm felling in any of the people here. If you a cop go and do somthing usefull for a change like stop a rapist or serial killer instead of just sitting on your baton and if your a criminal kill yourself, I dont really give a fuck how but just do it. Go a way you god damn Cock sucking son of a bitch and go do something more usefull like giving a rimjob to that syphlitic camel you call your mother, dont come back here, ever, we are here for the peaceful exchange of knoledge and ideas, not to outfit you with a gun so you can go on a crime spree, or find a reason to shut this place down.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-09, 11:34
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need To Buy A Handgun Illegally!Anyone have one I can purchase???

Kinda funny that the word peaceful was in there. That was a pretty peaceful exchange! Just jokin, Alan. Give 'em hell.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-11, 17:31
joranax joranax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need To Buy A Handgun Illegally!Anyone have one I can purchase???

Hey fuck nut cobsucker! Even if this was a criminal site you dont just waltz up to a arms dealer and say " HI I'm a complete idiot that thinks If I just lay the money down in front of you and suck your cock you'll give me a gun with out even knowing who I am What I am or Who I work For Why I want the gun or what not"... What a Fucking Idiot

[This message has been edited by joranax (edited 10-11-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics