About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-10, 20:35
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default C-4

Anyone the the processes and chemicals needed to make C-4 ?

(just out of interest )
 #2 
Old 2000-09-10, 21:18
Regular
 
Default Re: C-4

i never knew that you had an e-stutter... anyone wa wa wanna suh suh suh say something onnnn th the subj subject?
 #3 
Old 2000-09-12, 03:47
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: C-4

rdx+petrolatum
short version
 #4 
Old 2000-09-12, 22:05
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: C-4

hey man You mind if I write the RDX thing into quick guide, and send it to a ezine I like? (of course I will make sure you and who ever helped get mcuh more credit than me. 0h and could I have you're email addy to so I can put it in and say this is the guys who I posted the formula and stuff and I just wrote it up to look nice, etc). I you object just say so
 #5 
Old 2000-09-20, 16:40
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: C-4

Sorry I gotta knock this to the top of the board otherwise the real may never read it.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-21, 02:19
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: C-4

I don't care I haven't had a whole lot of time lately, I look at the dates rather than what's on top.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics