About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-03, 16:26
NIRVANA NIRVANA is offline
Regular
 
Default UK anarchy?

does ne one know nething that will help a UK rsident blow stuff to shit and break into vending machines ect?

please help
 #2 
Old 2000-09-03, 20:28
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

Again I shit on you. You need money get a fucking job or ask mommy and daddy. Don't make us look bad because you don't want to work for even change.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-04, 13:28
NIRVANA NIRVANA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

fuck you, im 14 and i got a paper round, ijust wana piss off my school and jenerally have some fun with shit that go boom.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-04, 15:34
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

wow. he's not 15? i never coulda guessed
 #5 
Old 2000-09-04, 17:01
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

Doing things that could cause harm, especially to random innocence is about the most wrong a person could do. It's not fun to pay higher costs because dumbasses like yourself want to rip off pop machines. You drive the cost of inurance up, the cost of pop out of a machine, etc. You are the few that make it suck for everyone else, well I don't want your few around and neither do many.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-04, 18:56
zaibatsu zaibatsu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

A few points here. One, from the way you seem to spell (ne one) and you want to know "how to blow stuff to shit" i'd say you really don't have that much knowledge on the subject, and giving you any information on the subject would probably be endangering yourself more than anyone else. Two, you want to "have some fun with shit that go boom"? and "piss off my school"? After what happened in the US, pissing off your school with devices isn't a very god idea, and having fun with "shit that go boom" isn't a very responsible of intelligent attitude to have. And don't bullshit me with the old "Oh, i'm only a poor 14 yr old, only a paper round to support myself". Thats the most bullshit i've ever heard. I was 14 not too long ago, and i didn't even have a paper round, but i got through it. Find some other way to make money, don't steal, its just dumb. First, read and learn as much as you can about the field of pyrotechnics, and also chemistry, and if you aren't so dumb as your image portrays, then you'll be able to come back here and talk sensibly. If you are as dumb as you sound, then you'll die. Evolution stops when the stupid don't die.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-05, 00:44
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

I think I like zaibatsu. Good strong opinions, get cracking Real or I've got a new hero.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-05, 10:56
NIRVANA NIRVANA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

hey im not as immature as you think. i know loads of stuff about chemistry and how stuff works, if i an build a working jet engine moddle at home then i can't be that stupid. and i dont wont to kill people, well except one or two who just piss me off big styl, but im not about to take a "divice" in to school and take out a whole block full of people. the only reason i want to leanr how to get free cans and stuff is because i think its stupid to charge 50p for a can that i know can be produced for about 10-20p. incase you didn't know this, everything in the UK is overpriced, we pay twice as much for jeans, cars, soft drinks, food. everything. whats wrong with trying to "cut the cost" a little bit now and then. with regards to the bomb making, all i want to do is have the knowladge, which as some famous person said, is power, i dont know why you lot have to act so "macho" because i think its pathetic, you really should get out more. what jives you the right to preach about whats right and wrong? when peopl start doing that, they become no better that the worlds courupt governments who are intent on being the only people to know the truth about everythnig. you may think that you know it all, but i can assure you that you don't, granted you know more than me, but there are people in this world that know more than you can ever possibly imagine. "knowladge is power" don't ever forget that.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-05, 12:29
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

If "knowladge is power" then perhaps you are ok, but since in all reality it is really that "knowledge is power" I bet you rip a wet tissue. You are building a jet engine, but can't even spell simple words? Tell me is your thrust machine inflatable? I'm sure even you could figure out how to tape a ballon to a straw and fly your engine between two tree on a string.

Cut costs a little? Thievery sends costs upward you dumbass, before you start talking costs and prices, perhaps you should read a little bit on basic economics and how the world works. 10-20p to produce, charge 50p. So what? Aren't people entitled to a profit? If you don't want to pay then perhaps you shouldn't drink it. It it was so overpriced then people wouldn't buy it and costs would reduce. Appartently people are paying that much for it.

I'm no better than a corrupt government for jumping down your throat for wanting to steal. So I guess my own and millions of others' parents are like corrupt governments by trying to keep the world a better place. No, I am not in search of controlling you or anyone, but I do know that people like you aren't needed.

You are much more immature than I thought. I was hoping you would come to some since of mind to what you are doing. You think you are Robin Hood or something. Stealing from The Evil Sherriff who owns the over priced soda machine (as determined by you) and giving to yourself. Well go back to Sherwood in your panzy little tights and drink creek water, I'm sure it's better for you than pop.

I'm sure none of you "divices" what ever the hell that is, won't work anyway. The two that you wish dead probably know that and make fun of you all the time, the reason why you are so mad at them. The sherriff's posse perhaps? Grow up Loxely.
 #10 
Old 2000-09-05, 17:21
zaibatsu zaibatsu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

Ok, i'm not one to let things go unfinished, so.... get as fucking spellchecker or something, your spelling is absolute shite. Btw, you have yet to tell us why you need the "divice" and what justifies the use of it in school. People like real are the reason things like this can operate, you need people that have knowledge. But people like you are the reason that things like this get closed down. If they just saw people talking about chemistry and the physics of explosives and pyrotechnical devices, then they would most likely let them stay open longer. But if they have people coming on asking how to commit a crime, then they will get shit scared. Oh, and i do know that coke is like 50p in britain, i live in England. But, all coke isn't that price. For instance, i recently went into a supermarket near my girlfriends house, and the pepsi there was like 27p a can. So the writing on the side was french, but who gives a fuck. In wholesalers they're about that price normally. If you want a can of coke that much then buy one. If you don't then shut the fuck up whining. And you can get Sonneti and Levis for like �30 no problems. But, back to the main thrust of the statement, as real said in the long run, you are only thinking of yourself, you will simply push the prices up and up and up, thieves are very selfish people, they only think about themselves, not who they'll affect. "some famous person" indeed said knowledge is power, and you are correct, that is a vey correct phrase. When i first joined a forum (i won't disclose which one) i was a KeWl BoMbEr but i stopped, looked, read everything i could, and gradually, over time, i learnt a bit of information. I know there are a hell of a lot of things that i don't know about, there will be things you know that i don't, but i try to ask intelligent questions, and BE POLITE to the people i want info from. And i don't fucking act macho, if i was trying to act macho, i'd say shit like, "I could blow up a car" or shit like that, but i don't. Sometimes explosives scare the shit out of me, i don't deny that, and i don't think anyone would. I hold my life in great regards, and i know everything i make could kill me. We don't preach, i merely state that by trying to bring the price down for your coke, you actually raise the price. I do think robbery and stealing are wrong, but i can't change what you fucking do. Look, just read listen learn. Read tons of chemistry books, i have done, and its helped me no end at school. Don't come here criticising us. The end (finally)
 #11 
Old 2000-09-05, 19:43
NIRVANA NIRVANA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

ok then, so what is your oppinino about what "machure behaviour" is then? and i know my spelling os shit, but is it realy that important? oh and one more thing, i never said anything about using a "device" in school did i?
 #12 
Old 2000-09-05, 21:24
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

It was assumed by you saying "ijust wana piss off my school and jenerally have some fun with shit that go boom." and, I don't care that you can't speel, but if you are working on explosives, I'd want you not to mess up any of the formulas or anything.
 #13 
Old 2000-09-06, 01:23
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

Spelling is very important, especially in this line of things. In fact a mispelled work can actually mean an entirely different chemical.
methane and ethane for example, one letter difference, two different chemicals.
ethylene and ethylyne again one letter differnce.
2-octanol
4-octanol
one character difference, differnt chemicals.
I'm sure there are many other words that may be used in writing procedures that if mispelled could mean something else. Any of which could kill you.
Like 270C vs 270K 270 Celsius is much much hotter than 270 Kelvins.
There is large concern for mispelling and misreading when constructing such things. If you aren't scared of explosives you need not be around them, you will hurt/kill yourself or someone else. Attention to detail is critical, lack there of equals a very bad day, harmless or harmful. I've made mistakes, none that were fatal and many, luckily, caused no physical harm, but could have.

I learned the hard way of why explosives shouldn't make contact with metals, especially in a pipe, even black powder. I had 14 8x2" black powder pipe bombs in a wooden crate. While my friends and I were gone over a weekend they went off. Our makeshift little "lab" we called it was a mess. I am very grateful no one was around when it happened. I've been cut, bruised, set on fire, and had some very close calls. I once made an experimental batch of some pyro powder as I called it, was about 14. To test is I took a spoon and scooped up a little powder to light it with a match. Stupid me didn't put a lid back on the container I stored it in. Guess what, a spark happened to fall in the container and set about a pound of the shit on it's way. The whole house smelled like fireworks for weeks, the smell never left my room. By some miracle I covered my ass from my parents, the dumb punk I was, I was quite good at it by then. It was scary and that lack of attention to detail could have burned the house down.

I made enought mistakes that by the time I was 15 I was much more cautious, still eager to learn, but still to dumb to know when to quit. And so I had more accidents. By far the dumbest thing I did was to separate nitroglycerin from smokeless powder. I was in college at the time and had just learn how to separate about any organic chemical I pleased. My explosive tendencies started flaring and off I went. Not believing it would really work I proceeded with my theorized procedure. And there I was stuck with pure nitro floating in the top of a coffee cup. Not enough to blow the basement from underneath my parents house, but enough to send nice chunks of ceramic through my skull along with pieces of skin, bone, tendon, fingers, and what have you. Outside in a whole it went to be saturated with every solvent I could find and how many ever gallons a garden hose will move in about two hours. The area was buried and left alone for about a year. When no was around I put a cap in the ground in that fateful spot just to see. I don't know if I was grateful or dissapointed when the only noise was that of the cap going off.

There is a lot you don't know and that I don't know. I am just much more careful now in how and when I learn and apply what I learn. Somethings I will never try and never tell to some people. There are things I won't repeat, there are things I won't teach to most people. But there is always the wantingness to know.

Anyhow I still don't like you.
 #14 
Old 2000-09-06, 07:13
zaibatsu zaibatsu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

You want to know what i think is mature? Well, not acting like a spoiled brat when someones oppinion conflicts with yours, not stealing a few cans of coke when its not necessary to. Just grow up nirvana, i'm only 15, but i don't act like a five year old. Bongman covered my point on the "divice" for school, thanks man. And Real covered my point about spelling, hey everyones fighting my battles for me . But look, its imature fuckers like you that make people think people our age are all stupid idiots, who have no intention to learn, only to create KeWl "divices". Like when you steal, you have to realise when you open your mouth, or type in this case, you are setting firmer a stereotype about young people in relation to explosives. Either you will grow up, and realise what the fuck you are doing is wrong, or you will stay stupid and imature, and never grow up, possibly killing you and maybe others. You don't understand that its not just "what powder to shove in da pipe" but you have to realise what it reacts with, what its shelflife is, etc (btw, i don't like pipebombs, just an example). So i call mature behaviour when someone realises that they are wrong, ACCEPTS it, and tries to act upon that, to increase their knowledge. And what really pisses me off is when people in the UK bitch about not having any chemicals, i could go into most any town in britain, and find about 1/2 a kg of sodium chlorate for about �2. I'm not going to tell you in what product, beause sodium chlorate is just a bit too unstable for your own good. Sure we haven't got as easy access to chemicals as they do in the US, but you just have to look harder. Any more questions? Feel free to post and get flamed. Btw, i don't want to give the impression that i'm a nasty person, just some types of people REALLY piss me off.
 #15 
Old 2000-09-13, 05:27
Mr CrEEP Mr CrEEP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK anarchy?

But hey "anarchy in the uk" by "sex pistols" is a great song,,,listen to it while doing anarchy,,,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics