Re: Just an Observation.
This is why I highly stress one's own research, using books written by actual know proffessionals printed by well known publisher for well know companies. I'm not saying everything in Paladin Press is junk, some of it is unfounded, written unclearly, or complicated. My favorite thing is just double based smokeless powder and a good cap. It keeps things simple, relatively safer than many explosives, it's already made, and it is powerful. A cap and smokeless powder will shatter a pipe with or without end caps, so long the powder stays in.
Second favorite is ammonium nitrate based explosives for many of the same reasons, the only preparation of the explosive, besides a cap, is a simple blend of a chemical that will sensitized ammonium nitrate. The majority of the chemicals are easy and fairly safe to handle, many are easy to find.
I'd hit a good library before hitting Paladin, Delta, or anyother similar places to by "clandestine" literature.
|