About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-21, 04:46
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Book Deal?

I met a person today that says he has contacts with Delta Press that could get a book on such things as discussed her published. Something I'd like to think about,but I'm not convinced he is not bullshitting me. But if he isn't there are a few here I'd like to invite to such a thing. Alan Smithee, Napalm, Bongman, EvilMastermind, and Bob (if still around).
My email is helsel@columbus.rr.com

[This message has been edited by The Real (edited 08-21-2000).]
 #2 
Old 2000-08-21, 06:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Book Deal?

I'm flatered. sounds interesting.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-21, 07:00
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Book Deal?

I live to please, so anything that you want Real, Im glad to Do My Best.
 #4 
Old 2000-08-28, 06:31
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Book Deal?

Well shit the guy was full of it, sorry guys.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics