About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-09, 03:04
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Blades

I recently started a blade collection and decided to start a discusion on the topic.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-09, 17:18
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

*claps*
 #3 
Old 2000-08-10, 00:20
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

what is that coup baton you always talk about?
 #4 
Old 2000-08-10, 02:29
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

AH!!! it is one of my favorite weapons... its not sharp at all. i actually use a shortened cello spike as a coup baton. they usually come with a keyring attached cause they are a self defense weapon. i learned how to physically dismantle someones face. picture a rounded steel bar. pretty thin, but not so thin that you can bend it without a LOT of straining. i have tried bending mine, and it just wont. i jammed it on a door and put all my weight on it, and it didn't bend. mine is about 1 cm in diameter. and 1 foot long.

the ends of the baton are rounded. as to not puncture anything. it is a real "clean" weapon. things don't go down in a blaze of glory after being attacked with a coup baton. it can be jammed in a pressure point, it can strike pressure points, or it can serve as a decent bludgeoning weapon.

i have only been in a fight with it once, and it did VERY well. the first thing i usually go for is a swing at the thyroid. to stun them. that hurts like hell. so do the ears. after doing something like this, i would much rather run than fight. it is just better that way. im no coward, it is just a defensive weapon.

to dismantle someones face, one must know of the weak spots. two of my favs:

the part of the upper lip right beneath the nose (where the dip is on the upper lip. that little depression). that is a weak spot in the gums. it dosen't take much pressure to that area to knock the four front teeth out. very effective, and very painful.

the second, if they keep coming, part of the cheek bone. right below the eye. it is VERY difficult to get a coup baton right there without damaging the eye itself. feel your cheek bone. feel around the portion right below your eye. feel that ridge? that is a sturdy bone right there. but it is only designed to take pressure IN. not DOWN. so, if you can stick a coup baton right above the cheek bone, and pull down, that will probobly detach it where it connects to the rest of the skull (around the outside bottom portion of the eye socket). doing this may easily blind someone even if done correctly. the sign of a correctly done strike here is the cheek bone kind of drooping to the outside. i haven't had to use this one on any living thing. just the latter.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-10, 03:21
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

That's fucked up, I need to learn how to use one.
 #6 
Old 2000-08-10, 06:20
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I own a spanish cavalry sword, a katana and a wakazashi. I also have a huge hunting knife with a jagged back, it was made in Pakistan i got it in an import store that was going out of business
 #7 
Old 2000-08-10, 08:32
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

inventory:
Ive got two katanas, replicas mind you, one display one usable, a WWII bayonet, survival bouye knike with a saw blade back, An old Tailand army knife it curves forward and thickens towards the tip, Two asian looking daggers, and some various switch blades and folding knifes bushmaster tends to be of higher quality.

the coup baton sounds cool i'll have to get one, right now I am planning to get a one farad capacitor from wakky willies and make a stun baton.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-10, 14:06
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Shit... alls I've got is some homemade shivs, a slapjack and a trolley pole.

Ooh, and a junior baseball bat. Those things are so fucking cool, perfect size for cracking a skull open, as far as I'm concerned.
 #9 
Old 2000-08-11, 06:38
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

why do you make shivs you can buy better knifes and they dont cost that much?

oh yeah I forgot to mention my throwing knife and star I've gotten quite good with the star but the knife is a fair deal harder.

evil, does your cavalry sword come from the Toledo forge.

I want a british WWII multi pourpose hand to hand combat weapon, its a bleudgon, a garrat wire,and six inch spring loaded stellehto all in one.


[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 08-11-2000).]
 #10 
Old 2000-08-11, 07:00
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Because I'm cheap.
 #11 
Old 2000-08-11, 07:13
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

but you have to spend time makng a shiv.
 #12 
Old 2000-08-11, 23:59
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

oh well to each their own.
 #13 
Old 2000-08-12, 06:22
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

it says "Gran Capitan en Toledo" on it, so one can only assume, but i cant be sure because i got it at a garage sale-type atmosphere
 #14 
Old 2000-08-12, 15:03
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I support the blades (shite english football team). Does that make me as tough as you guys?
 #15 
Old 2000-08-12, 17:36
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I like to get stoned and make stuff.
 #16 
Old 2000-08-12, 22:03
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

That's the shits, isn't it Trippy.
 #17 
Old 2000-08-13, 01:51
EXPLOSIVE805 EXPLOSIVE805 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I like to get stoned and make stuff too.
But I always forget where I leave the stuff that I make.
 #18 
Old 2000-08-13, 04:41
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I've got plans for a triple-barrelled bong, a stronger slapjack, and a metal shiv.
 #19 
Old 2000-08-13, 05:55
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

my boyfriend has a bunch of weapons, swords and stuff like that. My favorite has to be this one knife we have. It's really really sharp, and the blade is kinda segmeted, so it looks like a lightning stroke, if you get what I mean, so that one side has jagged points that will stick you on the way in, and the other has points that will stick on the way out.. Pretty mean looking thing, and easy enough for a girl to handle well if she needed to..

Awesome thing about being a girl is that pretty much anyone can break into your house, and you can do whatever you want to them and not go to jail, especially if you were alone in the house (lets face it, even if my boyfriend was there, I'd make him get over to a friends house before I called the cops).. I had a cop tell me that once, a woman can do practically anything to an intruder and call it self defense... a man can't always get away with it.
 #20 
Old 2000-08-13, 08:19
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Ive seen a knife like that at excaliber cutlery I think its a hiben fantasy series but i'm not sure because for the most part hiben does well balanced throwing knifes.
 #21 
Old 2000-08-13, 23:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

i have a butterfly knife with a kriss blade. that thing is REAL nasty. i don't wanna EVER have to use that thing. i use ot for opening boxes that i get from e-bay.
 #22 
Old 2000-08-14, 02:13
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

how is it kriss like is it flamboyant or does it have the water look from iron and steel mixed.
 #23 
Old 2000-08-14, 05:35
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

kriss means that the blade is twisted and curved. it goes in a wavy sort of a pattern. when it cuts, the extra curves make the cut much deeper and it is harder to close up.
 #24 
Old 2000-08-14, 08:18
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Ah thats a flamboyant blade, the style was made popular in france circa the 13TH century it was used to slow a parried blade. The kris is a specific dagger made in south east asia, Burma I think. It is flamboyant and its surface has depressed areas that look like rivulets of water caused by it being made of a mixture of pure iron and steel. The mythology of the kris is quite interesting. its said that the kris will rattle in the sheath to warn its owner of danger , and that merly pointing it at somone or stabing their shadow or foot print with it will kill them. Those that made the kris were revered as shamans because of the supernatral powers atributeted to the kris.

[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 08-14-2000).]
 #25 
Old 2000-08-14, 16:44
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

hehe, kewl. i need to get a throwing knife set. there was on in American Cavalry for 25 bucks, that had some REAL nice shit there.
 #26 
Old 2000-08-15, 02:19
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Go with Hiben throwing knifes they cost more but they have better balance and are of superior quality.
 #27 
Old 2000-08-15, 23:52
I don't really giva fuh-q I don't really giva fuh-q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I'm not sure if this will help but... www.smokymountainknife.com www.uscav.com www.sportsmansguide.com www.cheaperthandirt.com
 #28 
Old 2000-08-25, 07:30
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I've been thinking about getting some stuff from bud k does anyone know anything about them?


[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 08-25-2000).]
 #29 
Old 2000-08-26, 05:09
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Bud K is good, It's mostly crappy fantasy knives (in my humble opinion) but the conceled knives and butterflys are nice. No shipping to MA or CA for everything good though.
 #30 
Old 2000-08-26, 09:11
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Know anything about their cross bow pistols.
 #31 
Old 2000-08-26, 23:57
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Sadly, In the commenwelth of Massachusetts crossbows are illegal.
 #32 
Old 2000-08-27, 01:32
EXPLOSIVE805 EXPLOSIVE805 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

In California just about everything is illegal.
 #33 
Old 2000-09-04, 16:32
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

hey, i was wondering, there are at least two different "styles" of throwing knives. some are bladed on both sides, and others are bladed on one side. obviously the throwing method is different for both styles. but i have found the single edged knife to be VERY difficult to hit anything accurately with. has anyone else noticed this problem?
 #34 
Old 2000-09-05, 04:44
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Throwing knifes are tricky little bastards I prefer shurikens.
 #35 
Old 2000-09-05, 04:52
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

hiben also puts out some good books on throwing, but here are some pointers I read hold the knife in your back fist while in a fighting stance with you back foot at a forty five degree angle off you front foot. and throw it overhand.
 #36 
Old 2000-09-05, 20:44
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Does anyone know of someone who teaches martial arts w/ knives. i.e. fighting in close w/ a knife and not just throwing. And no smart answers like "Dur... the pointy end goes into you're opponent."
 #37 
Old 2000-09-05, 22:23
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Alot of martial arts schools or at least the one I went to had a weapons class for the older and more advanced students.
 #38 
Old 2000-09-10, 02:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I just bought another one the pommel is the head of an eagle the guard is its wings and the blade is about 8" or 9" long is double sided and has a blood grove down the center.
 #39 
Old 2000-09-10, 03:05
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Dur... the pointy end goes into you're opponent.


i could't resist...
 #40 
Old 2000-09-10, 07:59
zaibatsu zaibatsu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

blood groove? isn't one of those not for blood, but merely to make it lighter while not compromising the strength?
 #41 
Old 2000-09-10, 09:05
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Probably but it also sounds better.
 #42 
Old 2000-09-14, 18:47
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

the blood groove has 2 main functions: ! to make the knife lighter of course but if you think about it it would be cheaper to make a knike w/out the extra hassle of grooving it + it only save 5-15 gr of steel. the main reason is: when you are penetrating flesh the goove facilitates penetration by breaking up the suction that is created between the walls of the blade and the flesh... my fav piece:
my damascus catana ,the templar 1 1/2 hander and my very first sword from the collection of my grand father a 16th cent zweihander flamberge sword ( I wasnt able to lift it until I was 16 yrs old)
P.S: no I'm not rich, these are the most precious items i own. Lucky to be of an old and once rich family.

[This message has been edited by Horus14 (edited 09-14-2000).]
 #43 
Old 2000-09-14, 19:01
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

my friend has a sword that cost him a arm and a leg. The steel was folded about 3000 times (razor blades are folded about 16 times I think) I think the sword has a proper name though I am not sure what it is.
 #44 
Old 2000-09-14, 19:12
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Cube what the sword looks like? my damaskus is rolled 2875 times it's sharp as a razor..I saved for 2 years to get it....so yes if you want the good stuff it WILL cost you an arm and a leg.
 #45 
Old 2000-09-15, 00:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

how did you get a sword made out of damascus steel. I thought the process for making damascus steel was lost.
 #46 
Old 2000-09-15, 16:18
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

no it is not. the idea is simple: 1 layer of high carbon 1 layer of low carbon and so on...of the original way developed in Damascus( of course)very little remains, those arab smiths weren't too keen on writing recipies down but a couple of references still survive 1 of the on 1 of Avicenas books. I've seen a turkish jatagan w/ a fine wave pattern from the 1400's it was beautiful.. was selling pretty cheap too but I was $3200 short u know? I bought my blade from a cousin of mine whom had in turn gotten it in spain( I wana say Toledo but I do not know for sure for it has no markings) It's still very sharp after 3 years and I've used it.
 #47 
Old 2000-09-15, 22:57
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I will ask him. it was long though, looked like a samuri sword.
 #48 
Old 2000-09-19, 05:30
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Japanesse swords are cool, low carbon razor sharp blade, high carbon flexible back to give it strength, natural curve, all caused by the variable cooling rates of the blade.
 #49 
Old 2000-09-23, 14:52
short circuit short circuit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Has anyone ever heard of a sword that has the center hollowed out and filled with mercury?

I made a cheap ass sword once out of part of a lumber rack, I never did really like it though, cause it wasn't as strong as I thought it should be. Although, it ended up looking pretty good ;o)
It is this thick

[-------------------------------]
[-------------------------------]
[-------------------------------]

obviously the edges are sharp here... ;o)

It got me to thinking about trying to drill a hole in the middle, so that when you swing it the mercury helps out on the follow-through.

Anyway... Ideas?
 #50 
Old 2000-09-23, 23:34
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

i just bought some throwing knives. they are by master knives. never heard of them but they seem pretty good. they are balanced and all.

i just found out that no stores in my area carry shiruken. it pisses me off. i am bummed. they are illegal in Virginia apparently. which is strange, because on all of the catologs i have seen, they are only illegal in California some other state. but not Virginia. this sucks

if anyone here has some, or can make their own, i would gladly pay for them.
 #51 
Old 2000-09-25, 06:17
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

If your school has a shop you could try to make your own from sheet metal.
 #52 
Old 2000-09-25, 14:06
short circuit short circuit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

If you try making something like that at a school and someone ask's you what you are making, I highly suggest you tell them that it is just a wall ornament. If they mention anything about weapon, continue to refer to you work as a wall ornament for your living room. Never use their terminology, or you will loose out to their way of thinking.

 #53 
Old 2000-09-25, 16:48
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I gotta tell you what you said: "when you swing it the mercury helps out on the follow-through." It gotta be the silliest idea I evre heard. Y ? ok do you know how much mercury weights? Ok bear with me here how much can you put inside w/ out damaging blade integrity? 5-15 gr? what can you do with that much ? I'll tell you: NOTHING !! becouse the sword would be worthless after that a very time consuming display piece. while you are at it why not instead filling it with mercury you fill it with ball bearings?! it would make a nice rattle and surely would help with the swing right? Think about it.
 #54 
Old 2000-09-25, 16:49
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Short Cirquit:
I gotta tell you what you said: "when you swing it the mercury helps out on the follow-through." It gotta be the silliest idea I evre heard. Y ? ok do you know how much mercury weights? Ok bear with me here how much can you put inside w/ out damaging blade integrity? 5-15 gr? what can you do with that much ? I'll tell you: NOTHING !! becouse the sword would be worthless after that a very time consuming display piece. while you are at it why not instead filling it with mercury you fill it with ball bearings?! it would make a nice rattle and surely would help with the swing right? Think about it.
 #55 
Old 2000-09-25, 17:03
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Oops sorry about that...
 #56 
Old 2000-09-25, 22:07
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Horus, do you own shoes?
 #57 
Old 2000-09-27, 06:07
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I bought a 9" tanto over the weekend.
 #58 
Old 2000-09-27, 13:38
Horus14 Horus14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Goatboy...yes I do but anly when the moon is waning...how about you?
Alan...how much did that soak you?

[This message has been edited by Horus14 (edited 09-27-2000).]
 #59 
Old 2000-09-28, 23:45
short circuit short circuit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Yeah I know how much it weighs. I had a 16oz bottle of it. It's pretty heavy actually. So are we/you/I talking about one of those thin little swords? I wasn't talking about a thin sword, I was talking about something that could go through a 4*4 with one swing.

A heavy sword. (I don't know the terminology for it--Broadsword I guess?)

anyway, if it's a Large Thick sword like a double headed Axe all the way through.

ie. something that can chop trees as well as flesh.


Anyway it was only an idea. And to be honest I do not have the tools to hollow out a piece of steel/iron/bronze like that.

the longest drillbit I got is only 1 and 1/2' feet long. the sword would be more than 2 and 1/2' feet right?

 #60 
Old 2000-09-29, 23:50
cueball cueball is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

i just bought a sweet switch-blade yesterday, i got it from preformance knives. there shit is cool, but u gotta put it together yourself.its an old stile stilleto with rosewood handle and 8 inch blade
 #61 
Old 2000-09-30, 01:44
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Nice.
 #62 
Old 2000-09-30, 02:20
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

im sad...

i got shafted with when i bought my knives...

the fucker said they were cobalt steel. they are stainless.... they blunted already. and they are hard as fuck to sharpen...
 #63 
Old 2000-09-30, 04:52
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

How much did you pay?
 #64 
Old 2000-09-30, 07:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

like 15 for 2 of them. (they are kinda big)
 #65 
Old 2000-09-30, 08:38
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

a good folding knife never costs less that 35. for 15 your shouldnt expect anything good.
 #66 
Old 2000-09-30, 20:15
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Thats the thing. i thought it was a really good deal. they said that they were 409 cobalt steel throwing knives. that is why i bought them. they were on sale...
 #67 
Old 2000-09-30, 23:21
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

get hibben.
costs more better weighted.
 #68 
Old 2000-10-02, 01:59
cueball cueball is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

anyone ever try one of those hibben throwing axes? i was thinking about getting one. wonder if they are hard to learn to use?

[This message has been edited by cueball (edited 10-02-2000).]
 #69 
Old 2000-10-02, 07:02
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

throwing an axe is fairly easy.

I just bought a cheap folder over the weekend for $5 it was solid at first but got worn after a while Im thinking of getting another one that i wont use much. Its cheap but it opens with a flick of the wrist and youve got about tweenty opens before it develops a woble.
 #70 
Old 2000-10-12, 04:09
Tycho Caine Tycho Caine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Has anyone here ever tried using a Hibben Claw for self defence? If not, picture this if you will....

A high strength steel handgrip (whole weapon 1 piece of steel) that curves sharply into a double edged blade only 2 3/4 inches long. Due to the shape of the knife, the blade juts out from under the little finger or over the top of the fist. It's not exactly a nice toy, but it does the job. Due to the blade's positioning in your hand, it's also hard for anyone with martial arts training to block without losing the inside of their wrist.
 #71 
Old 2000-10-12, 05:10
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

i'm thinking about purchasing some throwing knives. are they hard to use? i'm not starting a collection or anything but just a small intrest.
 #72 
Old 2000-10-12, 05:22
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I just bought a Hibben they are easier to throw than other knifes because they are balanced better.
 #73 
Old 2000-10-12, 05:32
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

bar room you can make stars easy at home start out by making a template from paper and tracing onto coffee can and cutting out with tin snips after a cple of times get a street sign and do again as for throwing knives try an old surplus navy knife prob the best knife to start out on throw by holding the back of the blade with you thumb in the blood groove start out by paceing the steps from your target by how many times the knife will flip and sstick in the target after some practice you will be able to hit a fist sized target from 15 to 20 ft throw with all your strength. from 15ft i can penetrate a 5 glln bucket of sand and not miss the first mark by a inch and half
 #74 
Old 2000-10-12, 20:44
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Learn to throw first. remeber not keep your arm nice and straight. Even and level movement is essential.
 #75 
Old 2000-10-13, 17:58
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I wonder what would happen if you got really stoned and had a throwing knife compatition? everybody would probly leave bleeding like hell, thats only if they even leave at all.
 #76 
Old 2000-10-13, 22:32
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

Do you smoke? I think It would probably go quite well. Now drunk, everyone would die.
 #77 
Old 2000-10-14, 06:35
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

smoking maybe
drinking...that's another story

pull a bugs bunny+elmer fudd
 #78 
Old 2000-10-15, 08:15
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

did you try to make some? ho did they turn out?
 #79 
Old 2000-10-16, 07:33
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I just got a Dagger cane.
 #80 
Old 2000-10-24, 04:09
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

i didn't even bother.

i purchased another throwing knife...

this thing is a monster

8 and a half inches. very well weighted.

i threw this thing and it just stuck in that tree, quivering. it was cool as hell.
 #81 
Old 2000-10-26, 03:13
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I got a butterfly knife. Now that's a blade. A flick of the wrist and it's open. Another flick and it's closed. Rostfrei blade. Very nice.
 #82 
Old 2000-10-28, 07:51
CHOPPER CHOPPER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blades

I have a friend who makes cool knives out of steel cable you can see the swirl of the cable deep inside of the blade.If you all want to know more. post I think this one is kind of dead
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics