About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-01, 21:03
Pojo Pojo is offline
Regular
 
Default Hotwiring Cars?

At the Anarchist Cookbook (acidbleach.hypermart.net/cook/anarchist%20cookbook.htm), it tells how to hotwire a car. I haven't tried this, so I need to know if Jolly Roger knows what he's talking about, so I dont go breaking into a car and end up getting caught because I don't have an escape vehicle(the hotwired car to be). Someone tell me how to hotwire a car!
 #2 
Old 2000-08-02, 04:22
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

What a dumbass is all I got to say. If someone stole my car and I found them out, I'd seriously hurt them and leave them for dead. My truck cost me $7000, lotta money for me to dish out. I'd be willing to rape, plunder, and kill the family of such as asshole as yourself for less. People that do stupid shit like that or ponder, deserve to die painfully. You cause others to pay more taxes, lose rights, and much worry. So fuck off.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-02, 06:34
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

Hey now thats unfair! He might just have lost his keys and is too cheap to get a replacement!
 #4 
Old 2000-08-06, 13:21
ICE rush ICE rush is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

The Real is totally correct on this subject. Though it would be easier to shoot each one of the bastards.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-07, 23:18
Seth Seth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

Common Real, life is a jungle :strongs eats the weaks. If your stupid enough to let your car be stolen then you deserve it.
 #6 
Old 2000-08-08, 00:00
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard in my life. Applying social darwinism to grand theft auto is an inappropriate metaphore.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-08, 04:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

i can't find any pants.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-08, 05:15
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

Seth,

Stupid enough to let my car get stolen. That's about the most unintelligent statement I've ever heard. Am supposed to park it in my house and hire 24hr security guards to protect it? Never letting it outside so no one could get inside and hotwire it?

Because someone is dumb enough to steal a car, they are strong. How about they are so stupid they don't have a job, and can't afford even the bus. So they steal a car. How strong are they? How about when they caught or if I happen to catch them? How strong will they be when they are pummelled? I would kill someone for stealing my car. No if's and's or butt's. I worked my ass off for it and if some one takes it, they die, bottom line.

Oh well Seth is a faggot's name anyways, or do you pronounce it as the fabulouth Theth?
Fuck you.

 #9 
Old 2000-08-08, 16:24
Seth Seth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

The way i see things is that if that guy get your car and dont get cut, then good for him and to bad for you but its still your problem not his. I don't mean that those peoples are strong (neither really bright...) but on this point they've been stronger than you getting your thing without you stopping it. And if the only thing you can think of to protect your car is to park it in your house or to hire security guards, then you got some thinking to do.

Yeah i know, Seth is such a faggot name but since The Real was already taken its the faggotier a could get. Sorry...

Seth
 #10 
Old 2000-08-09, 00:20
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

Seth,

Alright I don't feel like starting another flame war, I got carried away, I apologize.

There is no failsafe way of stopping your car from getting stolen. Locking doors, alarms, parking under a light, staying in a decent neighborhood, whatever. Unless you keep a 24hr watch on your vehicle it has a chance of getting stolen. If someone stole my truck or car it is their problem. They have a high chance of being caught by the police. If that happens I will know their name, from that I can find where they live. And if not jailed or when they get out, they'll have to face me, and they will be fubared.
 #11 
Old 2000-08-09, 14:46
Seth Seth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

I mean, thats just the way i see life : a constant battle. If you lost something over someone else then its your fault thats all. Whats your truck worth ? 7k ? Whit the proper security, dont take it the bad way, but nobody decent would go trought security for a 7k car... I totally agree that if someone stole your car or anything else and is stupid enough to get cut, he deserve to get the shit beaten out of them. Some peoples may say that you dont have to be stupid but in my point of view, if you do something illegal, do what you do to get away whit it.
Still dont understand what this topic is doin' in that forum...

Apology accepted.

Seth
 #12 
Old 2000-08-10, 03:17
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

If I get something stolen from me, it's my fault? If I left it out unsecured in no way, well yeah. But how can it be my fault if I go into a store for 10min, leave my vehicle locked, windows up, etc and come out to find it stolen. It's my fault because I went to the store? That makes no sense whatsoever. Had I left it running, in the back of the parking lot, and spent 2hrs in the store to find it stolen. Yeah I made a great opportunity for a thief. But I had nothing to do with him actually taking my car. I'm the type of person that puts the responsibility on the person doing the deed. Others may make it more tempting, but the one that did the deed should get the credit, bad or good. I find too many people blame their doings on other people, it's an excuse, I'm not much one for excuses. I don't like giving them or getting them, I'm blunt and don't beat around the bush. If my boss would say to me, why didn't you do this? I wouldn't stand there and well she...., well he...., if you wouldn't have...., etc. I'd say I haven't gotten to it yet, but I will get to it as such and such a time. Or I'd simply tell him I don't want to do it or that I disagree that it is priority and here's why. It all works out in the end and the only person the blame can really end up is on myself, which is fine. I guess I'm used to, I grew up getting blamed for everything that went wrong in the world, it seemed. For years I thought my name was, God Damnit Shane, Damnit Shane, What the Fuck, Did you do this, etc...
Anyways, you do it, it's your fault, no one made you do it but yourself.
 #13 
Old 2000-08-10, 19:51
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

I recently saw a commercial for a new type of car bettery. I know they sell them at Sears automotive. It's a security battery. You get a keychain with controls like a car alarm, but this one activates a kill on the battery when you leave, then when you return it reconnects the battery. No Juice, no hotwire. Very few car thieves would be willing to go through what it would take to solve this problem. I think my next battery will be one of those.

However if I was going to blow the car up I imagine a simple black powder pipe bomb with a remote detonator taped to the gas tank would do the trick. Remember what forum we're in after all.

[This message has been edited by Eldritch (edited 08-10-2000).]
 #14 
Old 2000-08-11, 06:58
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

how would you be sure that some kids remote control car didnt have the same frequency as your detonator, other than using a servo which is expensive and still requires you be in line of sight. the best way would be a charge that used the cars ignition systemleading to the gas tank. so when they turn the key the car explodes. a faster detonator to place would be a mouse trap electical fuse placed between the door and the drivers seat conected to a shaped charge seat facing the door or tank.

Liability crap: this is purely speculitve and for entertainmet pourposes only, if your under eighteen and you read this gouge your eyes out with a rusty kniting needle.
 #15 
Old 2000-08-24, 16:23
Seth Seth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

its quite easy to bypass a battery(or any security devices by the way...). Altough the car must be worth the trouble... Pojo it depends on what you intend to steal.
 #16 
Old 2000-08-26, 05:14
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

*gouges eyes out with rusty knitting needle*
 #17 
Old 2000-08-28, 06:04
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hotwiring Cars?

Is Pojo still here?

What a... nevermind. I would feel odd even bashing a no-longer-existant person even a little bit.

umm, resonding to a back post... six year olds rrely experience erections.. i would assume ( i have no real factual info. about his. But I don't recall being exceptionally hard as a youngster)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics