About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-07-07, 21:44
Diamond Studd Diamond Studd is offline
Regular
 
Default UK...

Hey yo, I just discovered this site yesterday and much of the info here is great.
Only one problem, I live in N.Ireland so I can't get a hold of any of the materials or anything. Duz anyone know of sites with similar content targeted at UK-based folk? Muchos gracias in advance. Also, if u are based in the UK urself, feel free to drop me an email. Later.
 #2 
Old 2000-07-18, 20:48
joker joker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

did you get any thing on that if so send some to me because i have the same problem and do you have any addreses in the uk were i can buy stuff from for makeing explosives. send them fast if you could
 #3 
Old 2000-07-19, 12:58
spaz spaz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

I have been trying for the last year and no luck, but i know you can get solidox from a fishing shop for fish tanks. The way i have got round it is to just try to blow anything up that you can get your hands on, try this one: A candle, Air rifle and a spray can, i mean fucking hell thats good!! SPAZ

 #4 
Old 2000-07-20, 10:36
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

if they dont let you buy certain material make them with materials you can buy ie potassium nitrate can be made by the recipe found in the jolly roger version of the anarchist cookbook and aluminum piping can be filled down to create a fair powdered aluminum. be resorceful and study chemistry heavily
 #5 
Old 2000-08-06, 08:50
ICE rush ICE rush is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

Yeh I have the same problem guys. Go to a chemist and ask for Potassium Permagnate for your mothers athletes foot, and tell em it's under the nails.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-03, 19:08
NIRVANA NIRVANA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

im only 14, and i dont know where to get shit like saltpeater from. and thats used in everything-help
HELP HELP I NEED TO BLOW SOMIT UP-PREFORABLY SCHOOL RELATED
 #7 
Old 2000-09-03, 20:26
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

You wanna blow up something school related?
Ya know I'd really like to fuck you up so that you cannot breed, fuck it I'd much rather see you dead. The many things conversed here are illegal because of dumb fucks like you. It's the reason there is censorship, there are big governments, and everything else that leads to oppression.

Now tell me this. Let's say you blow up something school related. It's going to solve what exaclty? Is you life going to be so much better in jail? If so than you deserve to be so miserable you feel the way you do. You won't solve a damned thing, hopefully if you blow up anything it will be yourself and some of the many others that are like you.

I make pyrotechnics and explosives for shits and giggles. Watch dirt fly, hear the bang, see the flash. Or I'll use them as a tool, but I don't need them on a regular basis as a tool.

I shit on you.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-15, 23:01
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

N.Ireland? you know who might pop round for a visit if anyone grasses you up!
 #9 
Old 2000-09-16, 02:30
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

Who?
 #10 
Old 2000-09-16, 19:57
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

if he's lucky just the cops with guns, if hes unlucky probably the army.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-17, 13:01
alpha alpha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

You really don't know anything about N. Ireland, do you? (no offence like)
 #12 
Old 2000-09-17, 14:11
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: UK...

Reading the news just depresses me. I only read the funnies.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics