|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-05-12, 11:52
|
peacemaker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
How we became "nuts"
I have been wondering about how I started making bombs, and after I a while i realised that it's TV show Mavgyver that got me turned on!!
How did it begin with you all????????
peacemaker
|
|
#2
 2000-05-12, 13:45
|
idiota et stupido 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
IDIOT
|
|
#3
 2000-05-12, 22:22
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
My only interest was science, more to do with rocket propulsion and guidance systems at first. See my post of this date under 'Right to Bear Arms'
Why do people kill others indiscriminately? I would say television and media has much to do with it. It creates the scenario that supports the police state... etcetera.
|
|
#4
 2000-05-14, 20:18
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
I'm glad I was the only one stupid enough to respond to that question.
Peacemaker, you are a fkg idiot Police State parasite pig bastard. Right?
How do you watch 'McGuyver' which I think is one of thousands of cop shows on TV here in the USA. How do you watch that over in Norway or wherever it is you claim to live?
|
|
#5
 2000-05-15, 07:54
|
peacemaker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
Oh we are friendly today!!!
You know, we also have something called tv stations. You know, the kind that shows programs.
First of all remember someone that sounded like FUCKING police bastard when he postet a message at my subject and second, I hate Police just as much, but i'm not very good at english so I won't write a two page letter like you.
Peacemaker...
|
|
#6
 2000-05-15, 20:44
|
tvarulis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
We are the police pig establishment bastards....we know so much it gives us a headache...we are everywhere. You have no where to run. We control you just like in the movie "dark city." Gook, gook, norway is next. flipper, heckMan, not stirred....
|
|
#7
 2000-05-15, 21:23
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
Hi, this is Hot_Nitro_Dude ----------------------------------------- It started when we was little. All of our toys was guns and toy Army men. We played 'Army, about 10 of us american kids (except for 2 wasn't americans) in my neighborhood. Nobody wanted to be the enemies: the niggers, mexicans, gooks, jews, apaches, arabs (sand niggers) or the ragheads, etc. except there was two stupid bastard who wasn't americans, partly some kind of primitive savage indian whose mother should have been killed by the cavalry, but she escaped, and another one was part sand nigger, whose dad was stealing oil from us americans, so we made them the enemies.
I always watched the Police Heros on TV, fighting the ugly bad criminals, mostly the niggers and mexicans and arabs, and a few whites who had betrayed america and were taking marijuana narcotics.
The old lady next door always told us to get out of her yard. One day her little dog shit in my yard, so I killed it. I smashed its head with a brick about 5 times, and I buried it behind the back fence. Later she put out a sign for a fifty dollar reward for her dog, so I went to dig it up but it was starting to get rotten and there was too much dirt on it so I covered it up again.
Then in the news it came out that two whores was gang raped behind a high school after school. My buddies and me knew they was just a couple of bitches who was known to be whores, and they was drunk and didn't know who we was.
I knew back then I wanted to be in the Army. My dad and my uncle was war heros in Nam, and they killed lots of gooks and got medals to prove it, and they would have won that war if it wasn't for the god damned long haired communist hippies on drugs.
When I was 18, I went to joined the US ARMY. I learned everything there is to know about weapons and explosives. I studied a 57 page MOS manual on making explosives and 4 months later I passed the test on it and became an Explosives Expert. Then I went to Kuwait, and killed a lot of sand niggers in Iraq. I don't need to say that I am a Hero. I even got a letter from the President to prove it.
Then I got more education. I volunteered and was selected to become a criminal investigator in the CID. After a year of extensive studies with some 57 page MOS manuals, I became a Criminal Analyses Expert, and I create Psychological Profiles of Future Criminals who are on the Internet. I work with FBI, DEA, BATF, and other crime agencies in the War on Crime and Drugs.
I train soldiers how to investigate crime, explosives and drugs. -------------- So, anyway, Hi you all, I live near sidny astralia, (I'm an australi) My Name is Hot Nitro Dude. I want to make some explosives in my kitchen with houshold products....and draw some people into this discussion who actually know how to do it... (later).... and I have found some chemicals and materials, [nitric acid, mercury, toluene, celulose etcetera,] but I don't have any glycerine. How do YOU get glycerine?.... later.... How do YOU get it to light..... later... What is the best way that YOU use to pack the mercury fulminate into the tube for the blasting cap..., and how do YOU insulate from static electricity....
excuse me I have to send an e-mail... -------------- [Hi there poor_science_kid_@internet.net trying to have some friends on the internet. Sorry to hear that you are a cripple in a wheel chair. That's terrible, you must feel real inferior, but that's OK, I understand, and I am your friend, you can trust me. Just ask 'Real Impressive Bomb Maker Dude' at the '/explosives forum', he knows me. We were in the same 'unit' er..., I mean High School together. We have lots of crippled friends in wheel chairs who are inferior. All we need is a little help from you so you can be our friend too...] -------------- Hi you all, If anyone here can tell me how to make bombs I would sure appreciate it!
Thanks, e-mail me at:
Hot_Nitro_Dude@USARMY/CID/MILITARY.GOV
---------------- [SYSOP, Your Software is FUCKED, and you are a Fkg. Idiot.]
|
|
#8
 2000-05-27, 18:39
|
xplodobob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
i started when i wanted to blow up a dick heads riding lawn mower..he was pissed!
|
|
#9
 2000-06-13, 03:23
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How we became "nuts"
I started when I was about 14. For me it was the challenge of taking such a thing on and watching too many movies with explosions. I liked to see things go boom and firecrackers weren't enough. I started out with black powder, but then that wasn't enough either. My niche in science got me into a lot of trouble. Within a year of starting I got caught making RDX. It may have also had something to do with the awe of my dad being in the Marines. It was just cool, so cool that I every once in a great while make a little something something, but nothing huge.
I know some of it was also that I was told that I wasn't smart enough to do such a thing or that I simply couldn't do it. So I had to prove, at least to myself, that I could. And so after many months of serious research and being called a nerd, I was moving dirt with the push of a button.
Then I actually went to college and oh boy did I learn a lot, or was it too much. It's been a few years since college and I'm still learning, but not as quickly.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|