About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-09, 08:20
peacemaker peacemaker is offline
Regular
 
Default pyrotek.org

Hi everybody.
Have anyone outside U.S tried to order chemicals from www.pyrotek.org??????
 #2 
Old 2000-05-09, 21:13
zeus zeus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

I haven't ordered anything yet but i will.
is it safe?i have heard that many people lost their money by ordering stuff from the internet,i do not believe it i'll probably
order some things next week.will you order?
 #3 
Old 2000-05-10, 11:01
peacemaker peacemaker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

I don't know.

I think it's a good place but I don't know if it's possible to order somthing, when you don't live in the US. Mayby the toll regulations say that you can't import explosives/chemicals from other countries without a certificate!!!

Mayby somebody know??

Peacemaker...
 #4 
Old 2000-05-10, 13:24
zeus zeus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

i'll order some things today.i'll wait until they send me the stuff and then i'll notify you if anything happens.
 #5 
Old 2000-05-12, 11:33
peacemaker peacemaker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

Okay..

What are you ordering???

 #6 
Old 2000-05-14, 17:40
GeSaMoore GeSaMoore is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

Last week I ordered some alluminum powder, sodium Silicate and some test tubes. They sent an immedite thank you note va EMail but I haven't heard anything since. I ordered with my credit card and maby something is wrong as they want an exper date and they month day and year my card says month and year but no day so I pot in 1.
 #7 
Old 2000-05-19, 04:48
GeSaMoore GeSaMoore is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

Got my order today 5 18 2000, they didn't do anything except a thank you note just after I ordered.
 #8 
Old 2000-05-19, 12:54
angelo angelo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pyrotek.org

do you live outside the U.S?

how long did take to get there?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics