|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-04-26, 11:09
|
peacemaker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Class One Detonator..
Hi everybody. I have aquired a Class One Detonator but I would like to know what it can detonate and what's inside it.
Thanks!!
Peacemaker...
|
|
#2
 2000-04-27, 04:51
|
Primus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
For some reason..I don't see detonating stuff as being peaceful. :\
|
|
#3
 2000-04-27, 11:35
|
peacemaker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Yeah but don't let the name fool you!!!!!
HeHeHe...
Peacemaker..
|
|
#4
 2000-04-27, 18:09
|
Eldritch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Death brings peace...
|
|
#5
 2000-04-28, 07:48
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
How do you know it is a 'class one' detonator? What is the spec. number?
What color is it, how many can you get and how much does it cost?
Try Megalomania's Explosives and Stuff FBI/ATF training website with Explosives Forum BBS discussion board.
Hey, You have a detonator? (I don't even know what it is... what is it?)
|
|
#6
 2000-04-28, 08:50
|
Babalon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
V- You probably wont appreciate this but I had a dream that you were a law enforcement agent and Im pretty Psychic myself.
|
|
#7
 2000-04-28, 23:18
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
[Sorry for the lenghty response]
*Good observations Babalon.* I like that. I felt sorry about not being more polite to Peacemaker right after I posted, but I couldn't get back online to change it.
I admit I sounded a little bit like a "fucking pig bastard parasite scum bastard sucker brained piece of worthless toxic shit looking to have his head blown off", by asking for spec. number etc. I must have picked up that tone from a federal pig bastard entrapment website. They even have special bbs software, that they use to isolate people in a topic where they will have 2 or more investigators, interrogators, using twisted psychology etc. to get information, which they use in part to make character profiles, and association profiles. Not being a programmer, I think they use preferences and cookies to do this. That is what I was referring to when I mentioned bbs 'flow charts' to Jaded. Sorry I stepped on the Peacemaker.
When I was younger, in my 20's, I was already anti US Gov. I was interested, and had a reasonably good profile for intelligence work. I even tried to enlist in the US Naval intelligence, but they declined, and sent me to the Army recruiters. They declined and directed me to the Marines, and at that point I declined.
Law Enforcement? HA! My experience with Law enforcement and the In-justice system here in the states has been 100% fighting the God damned corrupt ignorant bastards, since about 1970, when I became a victim of false accusations, false arrest and false imprisonment, pursuant to COINTELPRO, and related covert operations, where I nearly died in that god damned mess. People don't realize how bad this government was/is. Most people just get the watered down public versions of what was going on during the Viet Nam War era.
I had to leave the US for political sanctuary in 1974, after fighting for years to get a strategic set of civil law suits into the Courts. The pig bastard industrial military police state has complete control of the judicial system, and only allow a few frivolous cases to be heard in the high Courts each year, just enough to persuade the citizens that there is such a thing as 'Constitutional Rights' in this country. Thousands of really important and strategic cases like mine will never see the light of day due to government oppression.
I left the US to seek political sanctuary, develope some strategies, get some assistance and return to the US to fight some more, or fight from outside. I was planning to go to Europe, and as a stowaway aboard a merchant ship, I was captured at sea. I made it to Brasil, however.
I returned to the US by my own choice, for education in an English speaking country in about Sep. 1975, and was railroaded illegally and without due process of law, straight into the US Federal Penitentiary system. A God Damned FBI agent lied in court, [God Damned scum bastards!! All of these God Damned Pig Bastards are liars, masters of deception etc.
I was suffering from a tropical disease and infection I had acquired in the Jungles, (would be fatal at 6 months from neurotoxins) and I needed medical help. I was too sick to fight these God damned bastards at that time. I could not get medical help in jail and the only way I could get medical help was to allow them to put me in the Federal Prison system. That is the only choice I had, suffer and die waiting for a trial, or let them put me in prison where I would have an opportunity for medical help. (BTW, I almost died later in the prison due to incompetent medical personel and corrupt total pig bastard s.o.b.'s oppressing my legal cases)
I continued to fight them, and as a result of that they kept me one year beyond the absolute legal limit allowed by law, (which was 4 years and they kept me 5 years) God damned pig bastard scumbags. If I saw a button that I could push and nuke all of these God Damned Bastards I would dive right on it and push it. That is the quickest and perhaps the only solution. (destroy)
I have no respect for the US Constitution, which is a deception, the lying pig bastard government, the legal system, and the military industrial police state that controls it all.
Here it is 30 years later and my causes are just as strategic and important as they were then. So what does that tell us?? Answer: There is NO WAY to remedy the injustices and attrocities that this government perpetuates, by us using the 'political and legal system' that the same government provides as a matter of deception to it's people. It does not work and it never will work. It just gets worse with time.
So??? SO???? SSOOOOOO????? What is left??? You destroy the God Damned Bastards, since nothing else will work. That is my opinion. The simplest equation.
Yeah, I am an 'Enforcement Agent' for StarVipers.voG
Enforcement Agents for StarVipers.voG do not lie. My friends in Maximum Security Penitentiaries would be disappointed if I joined the government and had to live every minute of my life in a god damned lies and deceptions.
You cops are cowards, and lying deceptive parasite scum bags. No honor at all among you lying parasites.
'NA_tional_ ZecuritI' means that you have far more to hide than you have to gain in you corrupt efforts.
So much for this response.
eSiOnTiP@hushmail.com
(I have some friends from Denmark, maybe some distant relatives, like Svend 1 Tveskaeg Forked (don't know if I have that whole name right) born about 965. married to several Queens of Denmark etc. Maybe we are related?)
Hope to visit that region sometime.
[changed a couple of words to make a sentence more clear]
[This message has been edited by ~V (edited 05-06-2000).]
|
|
#8
 2000-04-28, 23:21
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Explosives are easy to make, and halfway intelligent people can get the chemicals, so I don't talk much about them on these boards.
V.
|
|
#9
 2000-05-01, 09:27
|
peacemaker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Can you post the www adress for Megalomania's site.
The Detonator I have got is a (I think) used for dynamite and C4 plastic explosive. It is in a metal cylinder and the wires going out is white and green. It needs a car battery to be set off.
I have Also got Pyrodex powder and sqibs, So let the fun begin.
About your ancestors.
Svend Tveskaeg was one of the most important vikings in North Europe historie.
Peacemaker...
|
|
#10
 2000-05-05, 11:53
|
Babalon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
I'm not actually Danish- I'm just living here for the time being. I was born in Scotland. Hello Rasputin- I could hear your accent just by reading your writing. There should have been a thubs up here. Why can't I get these icon thingys to work?
|
|
#11
 2000-05-05, 21:36
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
>>Svend Tveskaeg was one of the most important vikings in North Europe historie.<<
Thank you for the information, this will lead me to a new venture on the internet, looking into Viking histories and Culture. Thanks.
'Megalomania's Explosives and Stuff' is the main site with a link to the explosives discussion forums. Use your search engine to find the website, as I don't have it.
The discussion forum is at http://www.surf.to/theforum
I think I was banned from there for life for blowing up the fkg. pigs over there.
[This message has been edited by ~V (edited 05-05-2000).]
|
|
#12
 2000-05-06, 08:32
|
~V 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Looking above to a previous post, I can't believe I wrote that shit. I didn't even want to read it again to see what I said.
Looking back again and scanning it, I have to admit it is pretty much the truth. I'll look back again... Yes, it's true. (have to admit it since I already said it)
|
|
#13
 2000-05-12, 04:09
|
GeSaMoore 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Have to agree with ~V california is turning in a gustopho? state with volinteer cops at every corner with radios. I'm Irish but I agree with the v Vickings there is an artical in National Geographics this month and there was a program on the History channer earler this week about the vickings. Columbus had a Vicking map and still got lost.
|
|
#14
 2000-05-26, 09:57
|
peacemaker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
Okay...
Back to the subject.
Does anyone know about a detonator????
|
|
#15
 2000-06-11, 15:48
|
Jokers Kingdom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Class One Detonator..
good god what a mouthful up above, I'm new to &totse apparently , ..and its loquatiousness. Why they don't standardise all of these "register bbs'" is beyond me and have "1-pw-fit-all", but anyways back to the point, about detonators:
I suggest, and this may seem a little retro.., but actually try your local college/uni library (that is if you live close to one), they contain a mass of info on literally everything you will ever need explosive wise. Obviously the web is closer but much of the webs content is not going to be primed towards detonators or the specific model youre looking for info about, while any decent large library should have a section on what your looking for, or at least give you a general idea. Its worked in the past, hope this helps.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|