About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-30, 02:52
butters_vengence butters_vengence is offline
Regular
 
Default Immortality, or ring worm?

"Free ring allows you to live forever!"

I know, I know...BS...but what the fuck, I'm board.
http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=scksht

I posted this on "saw it on the web", but I thought it would be appropriate in this forum as well.

If you try this, tell your results here.

Edit:1-31-03 Tracking seems to work.Got 50 unique clicks in 2 days. 80 and I can see if they send the rings.

[This message has been edited by butters_vengence (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 03:24
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

MR SMITH/WHITE RABBIT/MODERATOR,

If phlegm's post didn't belong here, then tell me why in GOD'S name does this?

Nox
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 03:44
butters_vengence butters_vengence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

Why shouldnt this belong here? Immortality...God....seems to me to be a good match. Not like I'm tring to sell anything. I thought it was weird and thought I'd give it a shot.

Any one ever try these, or one of the 'Qwave' magnetic bracelets, or whatever those are called. I see them on TV all the time.

(On second thought,maybe this post would have been better on "Reinvent Yourself"?)

[This message has been edited by butters_vengence (edited 01-30-2003).]
 #4 
Old 2003-01-30, 04:04
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

quote:
Originally posted by butters_vengence:
Why shouldnt this belong here?


Why? Do you mean besides the obvious?

Nox
 #5 
Old 2003-01-30, 04:21
butters_vengence butters_vengence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Why? Do you mean besides the obvious?

Nox



No...Even the obvious. I hate it when people answer a question with another question instead of giving a straight answer.
 #6 
Old 2003-01-30, 07:04
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

quote:
Originally posted by butters_vengence:
Any one ever try these, or one of the 'Qwave' magnetic bracelets, or whatever those are called. I see them on TV all the time.


My father ordered a Qray, or Qwave or whatever it is. Buyt he gets serious knee and back pains and shit. I dont know if itll work.

 #7 
Old 2003-01-30, 17:58
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

quote:
Originally posted by butters_vengence:
I hate it when people answer a question with another question instead of giving a straight answer.


Me too!

Nox
 #8 
Old 2003-01-31, 00:01
butters_vengence butters_vengence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
MR SMITH/WHITE RABBIT/MODERATOR,

If phlegm's post didn't belong here, then tell me why in GOD'S name does this?

Nox



I just read phlegm's post about evolution and I dont see why it should have been locked either.
 #9 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:09
butters_vengence butters_vengence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

The above mentioned site for the free magnet rings also contains all sorts of other usfull information, like how to help form the one world government and how to become the messiah.
 #10 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:38
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

No worries Nox, i'm not away. I'm just leaving this here simply because it has a shred of relevance.
 #11 
Old 2003-02-01, 07:13
White-Rabbit White-Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Immortality, or ring worm?

I havent checked the forum untill now, sorry. I disaggre barroom, this has No relevance, or ANY potential for religious discussion. Nox, chill out .
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics