About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-24, 17:58
ProphetOfCod ProphetOfCod is offline
Regular
 
Default Worship the Fish

For anyone who read (or didn't read) the article I wrote on Codism and want to visit the site, it's at http://www.cultofcod.com . Sorry I forgot to include it in the article.

Anyways... feel free to throw your slanderous and stupid remarks around here. I'm bored and wanna read what you think. Just remember that the most important part of being stupid is KNOWING you're stupid.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-25, 01:35
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worship the Fish

Sweet mother of crap, I sincerely hope you're joking.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-25, 09:37
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Worship the Fish

quote:
Originally posted by ProphetOfCod:
For anyone who read (or didn't read) the article I wrote on Codism and want to visit the site, it's at http://www.cultofcod.com . Sorry I forgot to include it in the article.



Excellent work,PoC....Excellent indeed

Fra. ChaosWyrm, E.L.F., K.S.C.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-26, 03:58
buster_hymen buster_hymen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worship the Fish

wow, I'm converting ASAP...how can anything without eyelids NOT we worshipped?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-26, 20:17
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Worship the Fish

I concur!

Do you have a "Stay Home Sundays & Save 10%" program?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-26, 23:10
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Worship the Fish

So, how are you gonna stop people like me from eating what you worship?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-27, 00:07
Kia Kordestani Kia Kordestani is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worship the Fish

Imagine the fish worship us, what sacrelige,...
 #8 
Old 2002-12-27, 15:53
ProphetOfCod ProphetOfCod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Worship the Fish

Refer to the FAQ.

You're very welcome to eat fish :P
 #9 
Old 2002-12-27, 18:30
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Worship the Fish

Oh, how generous of them.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics