Witch Killers in Congo
Yet another massive killing. This is to be generated by Harry Potter. I have a theory, if there are sooooo many people out there beileivin* Harry Potter is real (I wish cause I would want to use my nimbus 2001 and use the instant killing spell on some people on my list like, Osama Bin Laden (NO OFFENSE) and other people killers unless it was in time of national* war and zap em) then maybe that is why J.K Rowlong has stopped making books. She is either dead from some maniacs, (and if she is then fuck those maniacs cause I like that series) or she is afraid these maniacs are gonna kill her. (And again IT IS NOT REAL, IT IS A STORY THAT NEEDS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT KILLED OVER!)
Thank you, Met_B_A_N_S _____________________________________________ HAH! You smell like cottage cheese in the winter! Sweet and Sassy! _____________________________________________ *=Supposed* Misspelled* Words
|