About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 02:59
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Anthrit The Almighty God - Live Forever

Anthrit Onyrovato,

I know this is a dream, this is my dream, and I am going to keep my dream happy. So I ask myself what I am going to do next? First I am going to be happy. When I was up at discovery I was able to make the Sun come out and cloudy away. All I did was think about the sun shining at that moment and soon the sun came out and when I did this the other way it changed to that way. And all I had to think that this was my dream and that I should enjoy it. I should not waste my time tying to worship some god thinking that it will help me throughout my life. That I had to listen to myself to see who was not being listened to. This is Anthrit Onyrovato who is you and I. So within you and I we can get to the happy place we are looking for. I have been there. I also have no fear and I find myself very brave all the time. I know that it is all energy around us. Energy is + and � (hear is a chart
+ And � Good and Evil
Life and Death
Jesus and Devil
=
Energy (God)
Energy is both so it cannot be Good or Evil. This thing called Energy is in all living things seen and not. It is everything you and I see. So when I think about it I feel comfortable. I also know that energy will not hurt me unless I allow it. I also know that + and � are also just a way of thought. So what will become of me in my future moments? I know it is all up to me. And the choices I make are all mine and only mine and not anybody else. We all take responsibility for out own actions. So what shall we do? The + thing to do is what I will do. I know that I will make some mistakes along the way but I will learn and grow from them. For this is my dream this is my story and I can make it happy for myself and others (If the others would like it). I also can fly I have done it before. I can walk on water, trough walls, be inevitable, and go any ware I like. I have Blue eyes! I know that time does not matter that things in the past should be left in the past. Time is forever and will not end. I know that I am forever. Death is only the lie in my mind to trap it so my death is not the end but will just be my new beginning. To enter anther dream to continue the cycle. But why do we keep doing this to our selves because we allow it. As I will it, so shall it be. Good night and good byte.

Anthrit Onyrovato,
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:01
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anthrit The Almighty God - Live Forever

Anthrit Onyrovato,

I am hear to tell you something. This may be our last chance. Am I + or -? I am both because all things in the universe are + and -. I have to know how to use both for the universe to live. I can ride the + for good things in my life. I will need the � to see the effects of it or when another entity tries to use it to run my life. Does it seem like we are always dreaming? I know I dream a lot and I am getting tired of dreaming. We have been keeping ourselves in our own prison witch is our mind. I know what will happen in my future because I do what I can to make it my future. I set my goal and I get it when I put my power into use. I use it in all things in life. I love all things that I see thought and real. How can we stop � things? It is knowing that the � is only in the other persons world and is trying to bring it into yours and I use + to keep the � I want out. So how do we all live a + and happy life. When all learn to use + and � in an = balance. A cat is both + and � and it knows how to use both and has a good balance with it. When I am + I feel prideful and when I an � I feel depressed, but when I am + and � I feel full = and happy. Hear I am looking at myself knowing what I am. I am a dream who dreams, we are all dreams. Can I be the one who can end my dream and start living my real dream? My future will show me. I love all things because all things are + and � so that means that they are the same as me. I learn from my mistakes and I use that knowledge to help myself better understand how I can use it to make my future better. I am now free and happy. As I will it, so shall it be. Good night and good byte.

Anthrit Onyrovato,
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:04
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anthrit The Almighty God - Live Forever

I am Anthrit Neo Onyrovato And I LIVE FOREVER bitch! I am a God over myself!
to learn more check out: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/006272.html www.anthware.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics