About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-20, 01:02
RedemptionSong RedemptionSong is offline
Regular
 
Default OBE's

Have you had an Out of Body Experience, if so, what was your method?
I've been trying for a while but I can't seem to relax.
Thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-11-20, 01:09
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OBE's

This belongs in "Science of the Damned."

Actually it doesn't belong anywhere here because this topic has been discussed numerous times in Science of the Damned.

I apologize though, we should have reprimanded livesinacloset so that everyone else would be sure not to make the same error.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-20, 01:14
RedemptionSong RedemptionSong is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OBE's

*blushes* Oops...
I read In Science of the Damned, I see now,
thanks
 #4 
Old 2002-11-23, 04:43
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OBE's

Are you tring to transcend. Well have you found your spirit guide. Let me know cause I can help you with this!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics