About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-18, 16:33
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Where can I find Portraits of Prophets?

Anyone has got or knows where can I find Portraits of Prophets like Abraham, Joseph, David, Solomon or Muhammad or any other Prophet??
 #2 
Old 2002-11-18, 17:43
Tr1bal Tr1bal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I find Portraits of Prophets?

I highley doubt that there are any accurate paintings/drawings of those men, just how their is no absolute portrait of jesus christ....
 #3 
Old 2002-11-18, 18:05
NukeChild NukeChild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I find Portraits of Prophets?

You have to look at the Christian and Jewish tradition to find picutres. Islam forbids the use of pictures so to my knowledge, their is no "authentic" picture of Muhammad.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-25, 16:10
BIN LADEN BIN LADEN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can I find Portraits of Prophets?

I got an authentic picture of Muhamamd, just need more

and I have some pictures of these prophets but as I said need more... maybe online would b much easier?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics