My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your GodFor discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.
This topic I thought about cause in Titanic the engineer said "Even God could not sink this ship" and look what happened. It seem to me he thought that Himself and his wonderful technology and design made him more powerful than God himself.
#2
2002-11-15, 09:18
Nox
Regular
Re: Our fight to be our own God.
Either that or the engineer was a blowhard.
Nox
#3
2002-11-15, 10:24
Hypernovean
Regular
Re: Our fight to be our own God.
I don't think he seriously thought he was better than god when he said that...
99.99% of people who claim superhuman abilities as a result of God have no idea what they're talking about. I say it's an insult to God.(The deity/entity/concept/belief)
Note: I put these people in a different category to those who have achieved something, and thank God for His (believed) help in that achievement.
#5
2002-11-23, 05:16
nz man
Regular
Re: Our fight to be our own God.
I'm talking about putting yourself higher than God!
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.