About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-11, 02:17
poopmaker2000 poopmaker2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Satanic Army and Anarchist Army

My friend Satan has started a Satanic Army. I do not know exactly what it is about to much but I know it is Satanic(Duh).

I am starting an Anarchist Army. I want to overthrow the government. I want to be free.
If anyone has any ideas on what I should do to change the Anarchist Army I am open to suggestions. And anyone that wants to join ether of the armies are welcome to, just put your e-mail down on this post.

Thank you.
~Steve

BTW: I am Athiest and my friend Satan is obviously Satanic.

[This message has been edited by poopmaker2000 (edited 11-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by poopmaker2000 (edited 11-11-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-11, 02:34
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic Army and Anarchist Army

Again, I wish we had a retarted shit forum. Im just going to close this. poopmaker2000, I dont know if this was meant to be a joke, but dont waste the forum space ok..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics