About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-03, 19:18
Haidon Haidon is offline
Regular
 
Default Jesus the master marketer!

AD_JESUS THE MASTER MARKETER
1_'HOOK' ME UP WITH YO TECHNIQUE
2_THE POWER BEHIND THE THRONE
3_HAIDON'S SIDE NOTE
4_BECOME YOUR CUSTOMER
5_IF ONLY I KNEW THEN
6_CAPTAIN HOOK AND PETER PAN
7_HOOK No. 1
8_HOOK No. 2
9_HOOK No. 3
10_THE LINE
11_THE SINKER
12_FINAL THOUGHTS


AD_ JESUS THE MASTER MARKETER


Remember those loaves of bread for those starving people?
And what about that water to wine trick? According to the
accounts he could convince people that his way was the best
way and no other marketer even today is better known than
him. In fact there is a book (a few pages are missing),
that documents some of his techniques written by many
different people. Matthew and Mark being 2 of those people.

No other selling book purchased to date is yet to out sell it.

Now this guy could show Dale Carnegie or Claude Hopkins
a thing or 3! For a master marketer Jesus sure could
walk on water! )

What stuck with me however is the account where he went
fishing for men. Now today in London Soho or downtown LA
that phrase may get you arrested, but that simply
translated to "I need a group of people who can sell
and give my product/services immediate exposure to as
many people as possible!"

There were 12 affiliates all of whom Jesus took under
his wing and schooled them in the ways of master
marketing strategies and the arts of persuasion. They
would go from town to town teaching these strategies
and eventually they became so popular that the emperor
wanted a piece of the action.

The emperor decided that if this Jew could do it, so
could he. But the emperor was a greedy man. He wanted
to take over Jesus' marketing operation and decided
to kill him. One of Jesus' employees was a secret
student of his techniques and warned him about this
act against his person.

Jesus decided that the best thing to do was to use the
hook, line and sinker strategy. In essence this strategy
was one of the most powerful in the business world and
had dumbfounded the holy men in the temples time after
time after time.

In fact there was an occasion where he was asked by an
arrogant holy man what he thought about paying taxes to
the emperor. He simply replied:

"That S.O.B? give him what he deserves and pay to God
what is God's! Next he'll be trying to tax hemp! Now leave
me alone, I have a seminar to host!"

Using this technique he was able to convert many of the
emperors closest high guards to his way of thinking,
constantly staying ahead of the evil capitalist emperor
and his temperamental, fanatical, dictatorial and
blood-thirsty whims.

Without patronizing them Jesus convinced them to help him
after all they would get to come to his house and meet his
Father (someplace in the Orion constellation according
to Job!)

This technique entrapped prospects and snared them like fish
in a net. In fact, not only was it the same tactic used
to captivate people and turn them into buyers, it has
now been translated onto the Internet by myself and I am
honored to bring this sacred technique to you today after a
2000 year silence!

I think that the number 12 is appropriate as he had 12
dedicated affiliates. In memory of the greatest marketer
that ever lived, I bring to you fresh from the P2MN
database, the hook, line and sinker technique! Enjoy!


1) 'HOOK' ME UP WITH YO' TECHNIQUE


There's a little practiced technique that I use on my site
that is very effective at getting people to either,

a) Buy on impulse,
b) Bookmark and return later,
c) Or write to me about how fantastic my products are.

What I've learnt over these years off and online when
selling any type of good is that you have to give your
prospect exactly what they want.

Sound simple?

Well then ask yourself are you doing it and if not then I
guess I'm about to show you why it works and how it is
really simple to do!


2) THE POWER BEHIND THE THRONE


Let me first say this:

"The power is not in the switch, the real power is behind
the hand that throws the switch!"

1) You are the power behind the hand,

2) That creates a product and writes ad copy,

3) And the switches that get turned on and off inside the
customers mind are down to the way you understand
precisely what makes *you* tick!

That is the key. *You* must be a customer to see things
from the customers point of view or you will fail
miserably trying to convince those that would rather
purchase nothing at $0! ;o(


3_HAIDON'S SIDE NOTE


When I used to sell CD's at the computer market in
Stratford, East London I was the only one to sell out
batches p/weekend. I took everybody's customers after they
laughed when they saw that I was new and I had brought the
same products as them.

Slowly but surely, one by one their 'loyal' customers came
over to where the grass was neater. I'm remembering now
that I had none of the expensive 3 spread length stalls,
none of the loud music or free giveaways, no colorful buy
1 get 2 free, no flyers... just 1 table and several
thousand TDK's in Jewel cases!

I outsold everyone to the point that the regular traders
started complaining and demanded I raise my prices or a
price war would ensue. I laughed at their petty threats
and wondered if they realized that this was not Kwiksafe
vs. Tesco but a regular computer show in East London!

Why did I outsell and sell so much? Read on:


4_BECOME YOUR CUSTOMER


I placed myself in the shoes of my customers and imagined
what it's like to be treated like royalty and get service
that made me feel like;

"WOW! He really cares!"

I do care! If I don't why would you bother
listening to what I have to say? As I began to notice the
vast increase in sales I learnt that this was now an
everyday occurrence in my personality.

One day when I had arrived back home after doing another
roaring days trade and unpacked the goods sitting down to
relax I began thinking how successful every Saturday had
been for the last several months without fail.

�120 profit for less than 3 hours work, it had now become a
strategy. I pictured going fishing to catch customers then
when I get a bite reeling clients in and sinking their
money into the cash basket!


5_IF ONLY I KNEW THEN


The next time you visit my web page pay attention to the
science that is being used. Now if you would have said to
me 3 years ago;

"Haidon, building web pages and writing ad copy is
a science,"

I would have looked at you for about 2 seconds and then
continued typing. Only when I started putting these
lessons into practice and actually *apply* them to see if
they really work do I then experience the benefits of
doing something that is profitable!

So here's the break down based on my main web page layout
using this strategy, which I then titled The Hook, Line
and Sinker!


6_CAPTAIN HOOK AND PETER PAN


"You are Captain hook and your customer is Peter Pan,
only in this *real* world Peter Pan wants
what you're selling!" ;o)


7_ HOOK No. 1


On entering http://p2mn.com/ what's the first thing I see?
Well the first thing I see is the graphics before I even
begin reading.

I theorized that if Microsoft can use those cute little
32x32 pixel graphics that hold your attention long enough
to read the next line then so can I.

After all you came here as a *targeted* user so the least
I can do is keep you interested and *give* you what you want!


8_ HOOK No. 2


As you begin reading you see that there is immediately
something of value that gets you to *take action*.
Without even realizing it customers have committed an
action which, if the rest of this science is implemented
correctly will bag you a sales time and again!


9_ HOOK No. 3


Whether or not you have chosen to download the FREE
articles on offer you are *aware* that an offer with no
strings attached has been made. This increases the
perceived value of a product and barters trust between
buyer and seller.

The customer is now empowered with the knowledge that he
or she does not even have to buy something! This is
excellent and a double edged sword for the seller as it is;

a) Pre-motion (motion prior to the actual purchase)...

b) Promotion (the seller is actively moving you to take
mental action) that costs $0...

c) Let's the customer feel empowered without feeling
obligated to buy, (obligation comes later)! ;o)


10_THE LINE


I sell more than just e-package. I sell a concept, an idea
which is the power behind the packages! The idea is, if
Haidon can do it, if Haidon can make money in his sleep
and create his own profitable e-business then I'm darn
well gonna give it a shot too.


11_THE SINKER


Once you're sold on the idea it is easy to get you involved
in the whole world I've created. Sort of like...

"Here's the dream holiday, now come and get your ticket!"


12_FINAL THOUGHTS


A few years ago Neil Durrant took a look at one of my
initial attempts at site building! He gave me some great
advice and seeing as he's one of the Internets most
respected consultants I really appreciated his FREE advice.

He asked me questions, I gave him answers, he made
suggestions, I wrote them down, he drew comparisons
between my at the time framed site, I understood and
refocused on building elements for trust as soon as a
user enters, and then I realized that the whole site
was pitifully below par, in a word 'GARBAGE!'

I took it down and started again and again, and again and
now it has finally paid to listen to someone who obviously
knew what they were talking about way back then. The whole
point of this is to tell you that if you want to see
results now, you should be implementing this advice as
soon as you got it.

Things don't just happen now. People don't just get heart
attacks. There is a process of working towards these
outcomes and all the work I put in from 1998 to now is
slowly paying off...

And with a great piece of action taking on your part,
the information I'm passing onto you should not have
you studying for 4 years like an exam or wasting 7
months online. Instead then, use these lessons to test
the strategies I'm outlining and apply them to what you
really want to do!

Praise Jesus - ;o))

Thank you for reading!

� Haidon Carter 2002 Copyright � 2002 P2MN. All rights reserved.
Don�t be a Smurf! Sign up to more of the same lessons right here, right now - Use the blue box at the bottom of the page: www.p2mn.com
 #2 
Old 2002-11-04, 19:32
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

How about shorting it up a bit then somebody might read it and actually respond to it's content.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-04, 20:57
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

Amen Bud.

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-11-04, 21:06
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

submit it as a article.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-05, 09:33
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

And what was Jesus marketing again?
 #6 
Old 2002-11-07, 01:42
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

Jesus didnt advertise anything, its all bull made up by romans. Who by the way hated jesus till they were bribed to become christian. *cough* constintine *cough*
 #7 
Old 2002-11-07, 06:22
C4era C4era is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

5,000,000+ Copies of the Bible Sold.. yeah, Jesus is a good market...

 #8 
Old 2002-11-08, 01:54
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

good market? yes, Marketer? no.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-10, 09:05
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus the master marketer!

I'm sure your taking a lot of tips for your business career!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics