About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-03, 11:06
CamoCougar CamoCougar is offline
Regular
 
Default Is there really a god?

Is god really there? if he is hes like batman one miniute u see him and the next hes out fighting evil if hes all mighty why dosnt he show himself....and if anyones looking fer a new religion worship me THE COUGAR GOD
 #2 
Old 2002-11-03, 12:01
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

Your post started out nicely and then idiocy crept in. The answer to your question is: Yes, there is that which is greater than man and No, it ain't you.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-11-03, 15:11
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

I don't know why, but I give you, Nox, and a couple other people here I've come to understand a little bit a double standard.
If most people would have just said "yes" and left it at that I would have become irritated, but instead I find it funny, for some reason.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-03, 15:16
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

Good point.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-11-03, 15:55
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Yes, there is that which is greater than man and No, it ain't you.

Nox



.True Nox ,It'S Me ?Why Is It Me .Cause I Start All Words In Caps And Put The Period In The Beginning Of The Sentences .Not Even The Christian God Can Do That .Therefor I Rule And You Don'T

.Now Bow Down To The Might Of All Mighty XeNo

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 11-03-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-11-03, 17:41
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

,oNeX

.rEvEiLeB a WoN mA i

XoN

 #7 
Old 2002-11-03, 21:47
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

That was awsome. I actually expected you would do that. I can't belive this. Maybe i'm a messiah.

/me seeks the truth. (out there)
 #8 
Old 2002-11-03, 23:47
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
That was awsome. I actually expected you would do that.


Not in reverse lettering you didn't. Did 'God' speak with two tongues?

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-11-04, 09:59
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is there really a god?

Noooooo, I did expect you to do it in reversed letters. No joke man. That's some weirds stuff
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics