About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-01, 10:35
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

Mr Jesus Freak I have questioned myself about how I determine a real Christian. It is written that that you will know by the fruits of the spirit eg love joy peace patience etc but I have seen non-christians present the same qualities. Eg Buddist in their lifestyles of humility and unselfishness. The same selfishness christians are called to withstand and oppose. It is also written that a real christian can say 'Jesus Christ is Lord' yet I have seen non-christians say it without teasing God. How can this be. I question how their can be any real christians for all the world sees christianity as hipocrocy and fruadulant. Is the christian idea and belief not of sound nature or is there something else out there that is not God but a further divinity in something unheard of. Can u reply.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-02, 12:26
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

how do you determine a real jesus freak-look at yourself you should be proud!
 #3 
Old 2002-11-15, 08:06
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

Shut up you heathen pagan worshiper
 #4 
Old 2002-11-18, 00:54
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

Personally consider any Christian who imposes their views on you, or condemns you for not agreeing with them, or insists that they are definitely right a Jesus Freak.

I have family like that and I'm Jewish, so it can be sort of irritating.

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2002-11-18, 05:40
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

Thats interesting!
 #6 
Old 2002-11-18, 06:41
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

To determine the validity of a Jesus Freak...

ask Jesus.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:37
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

stupid jesus freaks, stupid crappy reform jews.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-23, 04:56
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus Freak How do I determine a real Jesus Freak

WHY DONT YOU GO TO BITCH AND MOAN THEN!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics