About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-23, 22:47
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Samhain Ritual Article

I dont mean to Flame or disrespect anyone (WHITE BARD) but being Irish and having a great interest in Irish history, (Ive worked in Glasnevin Cemetary among other places reletive to my point) If your interested in Ire=ish culture you should know something about that place. Anyway Samhain is an Irish word not Celtic or Gallic as often thought and I have to say that while Im not going to go into detail about the ritual there are one or two differing versions depending on region but this one is new to me and anyone else I know. Sorry but you need to go back to the drawing board and by the way it is far less complicated than what its made out to be here and I only read half of it. Again I apologise if It seems Im salgging you off Im not and if your thinkinig I am cos I dont describe the versions I am familiar with its just cos Im a bit out of it at present but if you respond or are interested I will post my versions 4 U another day.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics