About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 13:06
Regular
 
Default The Node

I want to see if I can pull these two things together a little, mainly in answer to "Religion as a Crutch" and like topics, also to see if I can get a little feed back, unlikely as it maybe, I'm not vouching completely for the validility of the science, but it does pose some interesting questions, one being evidence for the reality of knowledge gained through inner experience http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum9/HTML/000276.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum32/HTML/000053.html


[This message has been edited by evolove (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-08, 03:32
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Node

everything is true, the connetion is obscure, but relevent. deny that i cannot
 #3 
Old 2002-10-25, 04:57
Regular
 
Default Re: The Node

I didn't want to make another topic, and this seems to fit the title but I found this very good some of you might like it also http://www.workofthechariot.com/index.htm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics