About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-02, 22:19
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default WCOTC

just wondering if anyone is familiar with my religion. i was born a methodist then rebaptised as catholic, but now i know my true destiny. WCOTC

[This message has been edited by braindead (edited 10-02-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:22
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

I don't know all that much about it. Please explain.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:26
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: WCOTC

Never heard of it. Let's hear what you got.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-03, 02:20
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: WCOTC

http://www.wcotc.com/

Apparently, according to that website, it's some sort of White Supremacist twist on religion...Lots of Anti-semitism, neo-nazi type propaganda, and other subversive social dynamics applications...

*shakes head* Another religion based on hate
 #5 
Old 2002-10-03, 03:19
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

Rahowa's a great band and has much to say and teach, but you my friend, Im afraid, are pulling the same dumb shit the other newbies have done, craving attention and looking to feel smart when we ask what you mean.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-03, 06:07
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: WCOTC

Hehe
I almost agree with spirit this time.
That guy is a HTTSPPC
 #7 
Old 2002-10-03, 16:22
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

I go with the majority here. When I first saw that alphabet soup name, I was going to ask what it was. Then it occured to me that it couldn't be very much since I hadn't heard of it before. Reminded me of that rocket scientist muslim who claims to be from Cairo wanting to know about the devil. This drivel can atrophe the brain and eventually leave you 'braindead'.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-10-04, 06:08
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

Most of the fundamental tenets of creativity are positive and healthy.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-04, 11:14
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: WCOTC

Spirit...who were you talking to? They never replied when asked to explain more about it...I posted the information answering the question.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-04, 12:14
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

Everyone. What I think of the foundations of Creativity and what you said are only related because they both deal with Creativity.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-04, 13:17
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: WCOTC

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
Rahowa's a great band and has much to say and teach, but you my friend, Im afraid, are pulling the same dumb shit the other newbies have done, craving attention and looking to feel smart when we ask what you mean.


^- I was referring to this post
 #12 
Old 2002-10-04, 15:11
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

Oh, sorry. I was talking to the kid who started the thread. With everyone looking at the website and discussing creativity, I figured Rahowa had to come up on the website. Guess not. Eh, he should know what Im talking about.

But so you dont have to beat it out of me and make me look like the assholes i just criticised, Rahowa is a most inspirational, very talented, and very deep band that belongs to the WCOTC. Their lyrics are most impressive, and their neo-classical gothic metal style is one of the only things I can listen to.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-04, 19:55
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

I haven't heard (of) them, so I will try to find some music by them. I am a Shadows Fall/In Flames kind of guy, is it anything similar?
 #14 
Old 2002-10-04, 20:29
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

"neo-classical gothic metal style"

quote:
Musically, which is the area that RAHOWA would like most to be known for, there are few modern bands that can compare. Over 20 different instruments are used in Cult Of The Holy War, ranging from the conventional drums, guitar, and bass, to the more obscure instruments such as harpsichord, timpani, church pipes, and full orchestral samples. These instruments are combined with Gregorian chants (performed by Hawthorne and Latvis), baritone lead vocals, and brilliantly harmonized choirs. The result is a powerfully intense blend of music that RAHOWA calls Neo-Classical Gothic Metal. - From the Rahowa site.


...couldn't find any samples, but sounds interesting.

However, the ideology sounds too extreme for my taste. I would have to consider myself a slacker - if I didn't kill my quota of niggers.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-04, 21:18
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: WCOTC

The music itself sounds excellent.

But I doubt I'll ever hear it.

1. They didn't say "Kill the Jews" on the site, but I'm sure it's in their songs somewhere. I happen to like jews, and they have a high percentage of worthwhile people.

2. I do think race matters, but general threats of genocide against entire groups are unwarranted.

3. There's no way I'm going to find that in local stores, or get my parents to let me order it.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:31
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

Why is it that most proud white folks are extremely unattractive? It makes me seem bad, but I am pretty as hell, I tell you. I mean, for a guy and all.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:43
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

VeneFrigus, you can download music off file sharing programs like Kazaa. I'm downloading some songs right now out of curiousity, since what they call "neo-classical gothic metal" type stuff happens to be what we listen to around here.

Malaria = "Pretty" as hell!? lol

Edit: Spirit, downloaded two songs and they sound just like punk stuff. Are there two "Rahowa" bands, or did they drastically change throughout the years and I got stuck with old shit?

[This message has been edited by TheMouse (edited 10-04-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:49
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

I am the anti-skin! My hair is glorious, even women get jealous. Besides that, my eyes are a pretty blue. Yes, pretty as hell! lol

I tried downloading some songs, but there was only one user on Kazaa with them and he is probably download 5,000 porn files, sticking me in his queue.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:55
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

Ok, I just heard some clips of Rahowa. Not really my thing, I don't like the vocals. I suggest Shadows Fall to the lot of you, though, they are a great band.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-05, 00:07
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

Lol.. malaria = Legolas?

 #21 
Old 2002-10-05, 01:02
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: WCOTC

I'm not getting Kazaa. The spyware slowed my network down to a point where webpages wouldn't load, and then my parents checked all the computers on the network.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-05, 03:30
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

Pfff, much prettier than that.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-05, 10:34
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: WCOTC

quote:
Originally posted by VeneFrigus:
I'm not getting Kazaa. The spyware slowed my network down to a point where webpages wouldn't load, and then my parents checked all the computers on the network.


Then be smart and get the spywre free version. http://www.kazaalite.nl/rechts.htm

 #24 
Old 2002-10-05, 12:51
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

There are a few garbagey punk songs, and I dont even know why they recorded them unless it was just for fun or to fluff the CD or something. They seriously rule.

Get:

Might is Right
When America Goes Down
In the Fires of 1945
Man Against Time
Final Call (If you can find that online, let me know actually. Ive been looking for years)
Hall of Heroes
God is Dead
 #25 
Old 2002-10-05, 12:56
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

They typically dont say stupid cliche shit, their lyrics are usually real inciteful (Some of their better lyrics are from poems by other people though)

This one was written by Revilo Oliver, a professor and intellectual kinda guy.

When the quick and grinning fire
Burns our epitaph on ice,
When the mad seas breach the ramparts,
And demand we pay the price;

Will our 'twained lives split asunder?
Will our love submerge and drown?
Will we cling tight through the thunder
As America Goes Down?

When the fungal growth that's fastened
On our cities lifts and flies,
When the pioneering spirit
Of our forebears falls and dies;
Will we still lie curled together
In our broken marriage bed?
Will our love still be forever
When America is dead?

While the parasite is eating through our sweet and happy dream,
While the nightmare is descending, and the sleeper cannot scream;
While the night is washed with creeping in all shades of black and brown,
Will you wash my wounds by weeping
While this land of ours goes down?

When the rising god of history
Starts to beat the drums of doom,
When this rich and diverse culture
Seals its democratic tomb;
Will we march along in sorrow
With a dumb, funeral tread?
Will we make love tomorrow
When America is dead?

As the blood climbs through the rainbow
May I hold your heart once more?
As the color of our skin
Becomes our uniform of war;
Will your warmth still slide into my grip When chaos marries dread?
Will your womb receive my worship
When our sacred land is dead?
When America goes down, my love,
When the time arrives to pay,
For the malice of the piper
And producer of the play
And our image on the screen
Is of a sad and tragic clown,
What will there be between us
When America Goes Down?
 #26 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:16
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: WCOTC

If the songs are all like that maybe I will by an album. Those are great lyrics.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-05, 19:43
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WCOTC

They are similar, different themes though. Same style. I never knew those lyrics were written by someone else until a few months ago, because the style and depth is just like other Rahowa songs.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-07, 13:50
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: WCOTC

quote:
Originally posted by malaria:
Why is it that most proud white folks are extremely unattractive? It makes me seem bad, but I am pretty as hell, I tell you. I mean, for a guy and all.


Attractiveness is a subjective thing...
Beauty is in the eye of the guy clicking on the thumbnails
 #29 
Old 2002-10-07, 14:05
Regular
 
Default Re: WCOTC

I am talking Vivian Leigh, Nicole Kidman in The Others sort of attractive. *sigh*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics