About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:19
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE??

I don't know what is this weird Bible,
I never heard of it... But it seems more convincing

Anyone knows what is it called in Arabic?


Anybody have more information about it?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-25, 22:02
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE??

I never thought reading was a social and communal experience. I dont think this board could name 3 books any user has read, and in 3 threads, youve beat that.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 00:24
I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? I NEED MUSHAF RESH!? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE??

Don't mock me, Spirit22

I just like reading

And I can't c anything bad about reading


And truth is I read like more than 200 books
 #4 
Old 2002-11-11, 07:31
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHAT IS THIS OAHSPE BIBLE??

Where did you hear about it from?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics