About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:12
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default who worships what

is there anyone here that worships an object more then any form of god?
any object. dont be ashamed.

i for one worship my bed
it helps me pass out. bad trip, fuck, sleep, and relax...
 #2 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:19
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

You could have said the same things about your sex organ.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 17:15
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

yes... but a I alreadyworship my organs more then anything else.
and my dick aint considered as an object
 #4 
Old 2002-09-24, 03:41
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

I worship the temple that is the earth and the temple that is my body. I worship teh truth that is prevelant and the chaos that exudes forth. I worship the light and the darkenss for they keep the world in balance, but I strive fora positive energy field without harm and prejudice.

I see the truth is all around, for it can be no where else, when we deny the truth, the falsness sets in, the mystery can be solved only through inquiry and the power of the intense drive for the truth.

I worship the truth in all its forms, for nothing else could be.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-24, 03:57
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: who worships what

I worship dominion over yourself and others.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-25, 01:03
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: who worships what

I don't worship anything, really, even myself. I'm still trying to find something worth worshiping. I do honor certain dieties of my ancestors, though.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-25, 23:45
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: who worships what

quote:
Originally posted by kingenrage:
is there anyone here that worships an object more then any form of god?
any object. dont be ashamed.

I for one worship my bed. It helps me pass out. bad trip, fuck, sleep, and relax...



(Imitates old man from New Jack City*)
"Idolers!"
"Your souls are required in Hell!"
(whips out old WW1 pistol)
*POW*

 #8 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:09
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: who worships what

Idolaters.

Sorry, but Idolers just doesn't have the same effect.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-03, 02:57
PerfectChaos PerfectChaos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

quote:
Originally posted by likuidsmoke:
I worship the temple that is the earth and the temple that is my body. I worship teh truth that is prevelant and the chaos that exudes forth. I worship the light and the darkenss for they keep the world in balance, but I strive fora positive energy field without harm and prejudice.

I see the truth is all around, for it can be no where else, when we deny the truth, the falsness sets in, the mystery can be solved only through inquiry and the power of the intense drive for the truth.

I worship the truth in all its forms, for nothing else could be.



so do u worship god?

 #10 
Old 2002-10-07, 03:23
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

Why worship anything but yourself? If you don't make it happen nothing else will.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-07, 03:25
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: who worships what

Because you cant even be without other people... That was a pretty stupid question.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-07, 04:45
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

I believe in the same ideas as Spirit

I worship the idea of dominion over yourself and others... power.


that is why I will never get on with you dude, and 'cause your a pussy.

[This message has been edited by govinda (edited 10-07-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-10-07, 04:51
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: who worships what

Talking tough is so cool online.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:53
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

flame me if you want but i am a devout catholic and i believe in god and his powers over us all and that worshipping false idols is the greatest sin to commit
 #15 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:53
Longsuffa R Malice Longsuffa R Malice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

quote:
Originally posted by punkrawkerstonershit:
flame me if you want but i am a devout catholic and i believe in god and his powers over us all...


I believe this also (Christianity), but am open to all people's beliefs.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-08, 02:19
Zheka Zheka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

quote:
Originally posted by VeneFrigus:
I don't worship anything, really, even myself. I'm still trying to find something worth worshiping. I do honor certain dieties of my ancestors, though.


my ancestors are the only thing worth worshiping. and those who died with honor to protect my people.

 #17 
Old 2002-10-08, 05:21
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

Spirit you should know, I was just expressing an opinion of your true id.

A devout catholic with the name punkrawkerstonershit

and a devout christian called Longsuffa R Malice

cool
 #18 
Old 2002-10-08, 20:26
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: who worships what

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
I worship dominion over yourself and others.


does that make you a LaVeyan Satanist ?

*snickers, knowing that will rile Spirit*
 #19 
Old 2002-10-08, 21:07
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

I worship little green men.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-08, 21:15
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

I dont worshipp any hiarchy of any kind. My body is my god. Satan is NOt my mentor or my god, God can fuck off, if he even exist. I have little dout (SP?) that satan exist. He has made his presense known to me many many times. god has literllly shut the door on me, and for that, i hgope he gets nailed up on that goddamn cross.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-08, 23:33
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

i WOULD worship sedqon, but sed's the kinda god that doesnt really care about what sort of attention you give him.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:37
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: who worships what

I believe that to worship yourself is the best way to worship god.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-10, 05:37
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

Probably the best thing to worship is the bod of some chick. For me that would be my wife.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-10, 14:50
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: who worships what

>>>>I dont worshipp any hiarchy of any kind. My body is my god. Satan is NOt my mentor or my god, God can fuck off, if he even exist. I have little dout (SP?) that satan exist. He has made his presense known to me many many times. god has literllly shut the door on me, and for that, i hgope he gets nailed up on that goddamn cross. <<<<

LoL, ahhhh, envy. Theres nothing funnier in a pitiful kinda way than an angry, cheated teenager.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-10, 17:07
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: who worships what

Hehe
Don't knock 'God' speed-rebel. He'll kick your fukking head off!
 #26 
Old 2002-10-18, 17:34
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

Hmmmmmm...
If these discussion boards really mean that much to you, you might want to think about getting a life.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:09
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: who worships what

Oh, thats what I was doing wrong...

Where did I gauge how much this messageboard meant to me? I just said obviously its not totally worthless, or else you wouldnt be here, its rather logical insite through your stupid bullshit.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:03
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

Thank you for sharing that.
 #29 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:21
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: who worships what

I started this topic as a joke.
but ill try n be serous for a sec, if everyone one on this plantet worshiped the same thing ( god 0 everyone would figth for him, and for a place in heavin and ppl with more credibilaty and power would enforce their laws opon everyone scaring them by telling them that god will gt angry at em. This has happened many times in history, and is happening with some muslums rigth now. IF everyone Worshiped themselfs they would not waiste thier time prouving their religion and faith, they would have a life and nothing to fear, Religion should be personnal, not an inforeced punishment or THE WAY to live. Everyone should hae a choice of what they wanna worship, the more ppl that worship god the more problems it will cause
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics