|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-07-10, 13:18
|
|
|
Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
We have been over this before, and I have raised this exact issue once in the past in a thread, but i want to discuss it again because it still angers me. This site has a religious archive that links a visitor to entries concerning different religions, and each religion has its own respective link. Christianity, though by no means uniquely guilty of inconsistency and contradictions, is singled out with a drawn out, winded condemning paragraph under the link, while Judaism, with the same glaringly idiotic mythology, has nothing.
Now, if this was just an isolated incident unique to this website, I wouldnt really care. Most of you are halfwits with a seriously underdeveloped sense of independent thinking, and are not at all conscious of attempts to brainwash you and steer your thinking.
However, I see this attitude everywhere I go. No matter where you discuss religion, whomever condemns it leaves Judaism completely untouched. No one dares utter an unkind word about Judaism, even though Jews believe in the same idiotic shit Christians are criticised for. Have you ever heard a guy say, "Hey, Jewboy, how did Yahweh put all the animals in the world on that Ark?" Of course not. I would bet the life of the woman I love that a significant number of you read that statement and were appaled at how insensitive and mean it was. Now, replace "jewboy" with ANYTHING else aimed at a Christian, and that same lot of you would think and feel nothing, and go on quoting shitty leftist trash bands and pseudo-intellectuals.
|
|
#2
 2002-07-10, 14:17
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
I'm pretty sure you hit on this with an "achristianity" post. Christianity is the predominant religion in the country, therefore it is the one singled out for the criticism. I don't think there are many people on this site defying their orthodox Jewish parent's beliefs.
I don't think "Jewboy" regularly goes round attempting to convert Gentiles and atheists to Judaism and warning them of impending eternal damnation if they don't. "Jewboy" doesn't suggest laws should be based upon Judaic values. I don't think that when the Creation myth is given equal weight to scientific theories in some schools "Jewboy" is teaching it from the Torah. Consequently "Jewboy" doesn't become involved in theological arguments; he's too busy trying to defend Israel.
I don't think there's anything on this site suggesting that the contradictions present in the Koran suggest either that Allah was flawed or the Koran wasn't his word, but I don't think this is implicit endorsement of Islam.
|
|
#3
 2002-07-10, 14:36
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
>>>>I'm pretty sure you hit on this with an "achristianity" post. Christianity is the predominant religion in the country, therefore it is the one singled out for the criticism.<<<<
The biblical contradictions and inconsistencies, etc, are obviously fuckin SHARED with Judaism, and everyone knows this, but criticising the bible is something reserved for criticising Christians. How can you not see this? It sickens me.
>>>>I don't think there are many people on this site defying their orthodox Jewish parent's beliefs.<<<
LoL
>>>>"Jewboy" doesn't suggest laws should be based upon Judaic values.<<<<
Then youve never talked to a Jew.
>>>>I don't think that when the Creation myth is given equal weight to scientific theories in some schools "Jewboy" is teaching it from the Torah.<<<<
Yes they do. You dont do much thinking at all, do you?
><>>>Consequently "Jewboy" doesn't become involved in theological arguments; he's too busy trying to defend Israel.<<<
LoL, see what i mean? Any criticism is immediately written off and deflected by moving Jews out of the crosshairs and into the status of "victim". The attitude is that it is wrong to bring up anything that displeases jewish people. Thank you for completely proving the point of my post by showing us your hebrew shitstained tongue.
|
|
#4
 2002-07-10, 17:40
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
Sure, it's the greatest and longest lasting PR campaign in history. Name another group of people that get annihilated, and then, a few years later become conquerors by proxy. Clever fuckers aren't they? btw: quote: Spirit: moving Jews out of the crosshairs
That's what APG's are for.
|
|
#5
 2002-07-10, 17:55
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
quote: The biblical contradictions and inconsistencies, etc, are obviously fuckin SHARED with Judaism, and everyone knows this, but criticising the bible is something reserved for criticising Christians. How can you not see this? It sickens me.
Because it's the Christians that have the influence, the Christians that tell unbelievers they're going to hell, the offspring of Christians who think it's cool to prove their parents wrong. The fact that Jews believe pretty much the same is irrelevant. Just like people who criticise American foreign policy blame Bush, even though Gore undoubtably holds similar views over Afghanistan and would do so if he had the power. quote: >>>>"Jewboy" doesn't suggest laws should be based upon Judaic values.<<<<
Then youve never talked to a Jew.
True, I've never talked to a practising Jew - but I'm pretty sure even in America laws and moral values are based upon the Bible and not the Torah. quote: >>>>I don't think that when the Creation myth is given equal weight to scientific theories in some schools "Jewboy" is teaching it from the Torah.<<<<
Yes they do. You dont do much thinking at all, do you?
So they taught you the creation myth from the Torah and not the Bible? Where were you educated? quote: LoL, see what i mean? Any criticism is immediately written off and deflected by moving Jews out of the crosshairs and into the status of "victim". The attitude is that it is wrong to bring up anything that displeases jewish people. Thank you for completely proving the point of my post by showing us your hebrew shitstained tongue.
Hmmm, my bad phrasing led to you completely misinterpreting that - thanks for the lovely "Hebrew shitstained tongue" image though. What I meant was verbally defending Israel's human rights record often against the same "halfwits" (often with unwarranted accusations of anti-semitism, but that's for the politics forum). I've seen Jews moaning about Israel, which is why they end up in verbal bitchfights over that; but not about atheists, which is why the atheists leave them alone and don't apply their self-important criticisms of the Bible to the Torah. And for the record, I don't think Jews are victims in Israel. [This message has been edited by FuckOffandDie (edited 07-10-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-07-10, 17:59
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
Here's my 2 cents.
Spirit has a point. I think that many times people do avoid the topic of the Jews. I have read the Bible (KJV) cover to cover. I have read the Koran, Book of Mormon, Reg Veda, et al cover to cover. I have not read the Torah. There are those who would argue that I have read the Torah because of having read the (KJV). Not true. Because of this failure to read the Torah on my part, I am reluctant (not unwilling) to make too many comments about the religion, Judaism (I have much to say about Israel and Israeli politics). I think the same could be true of others. Yes, the big 3 all share a common religious tradition which subsequently branched out, but specific knowledge of the 3 branches is lacking.
Now, maybe I am the odd man out in being hesitant to talk about Judaism and others are (as has been implied) intimidated. I do not know...but it is a possibility that others are reluctant for the same reason as I.
Some thoughts.
Nox
[This message has been edited by Nox (edited 07-10-2002).]
|
|
#7
 2002-07-10, 20:58
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
The answer is obvious. People do not condemn or criticise Judaism because they are public school educated empty-headed and mindfucked from kindergarten that making fun of jews is the worst taboo one can commit. Honestly, is there something more socially unacceptable than anti-semitism?
|
|
#8
 2002-07-10, 21:51
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
White supremacy.
|
|
#9
 2002-07-10, 22:05
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
And Louis Farrakkan.
Nox
|
|
#10
 2002-07-10, 22:18
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
Their problem with both of those is rooted in the inherent anti-semitism. Kosher conservatives who swallow spoonfuls of shit about how great Israel is and say things like, "Jews are educated and hardworking", but condemn blacks and asians, are not nearly as socially reviled as national socialist types who do not like Jews.
|
|
#11
 2002-07-11, 00:09
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
lol, Nazis and Fascists have their own stigma, with a reek all it's own.
btw, compared to blacks, Jews ARE generally more educated and hardworking. So are asians.
|
|
#12
 2002-07-20, 17:00
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
National Socialists who condemn Jews are idiots. True, the religion isn't all that great, but the Jews themselves are prime genetic stock.
I do remember most of the kids in my class in 3rd grade making fun of one of my friends for being Jewish, so anti-semetism is around.
|
|
#13
 2002-07-22, 15:56
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
Christianity and Judaism are practicly the same fucking religion. Jews believe the Messiah is on his way, Christians believe he's already came. The stories in the Bible, the hateful preaching and declarations of judgement are pretty much judao-christian.
The maine difference is the Christians managed to create an empire, and kill off their opposition throguhout Europe. The Jews didn't, since one of the few differences between there faiths as that the jews don't belief in large scale expantion the way Christians do. The main reason people don't critisize Jews is because Jews are a minority. In our culture's, minorities are considered immune to general critism. Also, most people are so blind that critisizing Jews has the danger of labelling someone "Nazi," so people tend to stay away from it.
|
|
#14
 2002-07-22, 18:14
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
quote: Originally posted by UnclNastyFingerz: Christianity and Judaism are practicly the same fucking religion.
Wrong. I say again, Wrong. Nox
|
|
#15
 2002-07-23, 06:16
|
Wolverineskid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
22, according to the Anti defamation league you are a hard-core anti-Semite  <sarcasm>How dare you even think about questioning the poor Jews. The ones that have suffered so much. In fact the only ones who have ever suffered. </sarcasm> People come on. Wake up. The Jews have made a monopoly on suffering. Hell im part Jewish my self and im sick of it. All they feed you in school is how the Jews are the only people worth caring about. How all Germans are evil nazi's. (Nazi�s should fry in hell). Do you know how anti-gentile Jews are? I see it in the Jewish part of my family. At least to Christians Jews are human. To the Jews the Christians (along with other gentiles) are 4-legged animals (Goyim) the media never reports anything about Jewish racism. Forget white power, Jewish power is the biggest racist movement out there aka Zionism, aka Hollywood, aka New York. Jews have suffered allot but that doesn�t make them more special then say the Armenians or the Ukrainians (who have suffered at the hands of these Zionist Jews) but hell your never gonna hear about the Ukrainians in your high school history class, why because the ultra powerful Zionists don�t want you to. So you can head my word, don�t always believe the Jews to be the poor victims and pity them so much. When you have a conflict of opinion with a Jew don�t be afraid to criticize them. Or you can just shrug me off as a stupid white nazi and Obey your master.
|
|
#16
 2002-07-24, 01:55
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
quote: Originally posted by Wolverineskid: Hell im part Jewish my self
JEWBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoa... I look forward to preserving my nordic roots, and that's all I have to say.
|
|
#17
 2002-07-24, 03:57
|
Wolverineskid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Implicit Endorsement of Judaism
and how do you plan on preserving your nordic roots. and what nordic country do you have your roots in.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|