About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-02, 19:04
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Question : The Garden of Eden stuff

I m atheist/agnostic but I m still fascinated by Religion, mainly Chritianity, and I m baffled about this.

If man, and woman was banished from the Garden of Eden, because they ate the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, why are there animals here too? Did they get banished too?

Excuse my LACK of knowledge about Religion, I just started looking into things.

 #2 
Old 2002-06-02, 20:40
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question : The Garden of Eden stuff

Iscariot,

According to tradition, because man (Adam and Eve) had been given dominion over animals, they (the animals) left the Garden of Eden with them (Adam and Eve).

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics