|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-02-14, 22:49
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
GOD IS DEAD, JESUS IS DEAD, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD, IS THERE ANY PROOF OF THIS, THAT THIS MAN CAN EXIST, RELIGON IS VOID THERE IS NO SUCH THING PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED FROM EARLY AGE AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON A SUNDAY ANYWAY SO THEY THINK FUCK IT LETS GO TO CHURCH. IF THERE IS A GOD WHERE IS HE UP IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE FARIES,SANTA CLAUS,THE TOOTH FAIRY,THE PIXIES AND GHOSTS?COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP THE GEEZER IS DEAD AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WHEN YOU ARE DEAD THAT IS IT TOTAL DARKNESS NO SOUND NO SMELL NO VISION NOTHING.CAN ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE 10 MONTHS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN?NO I DIDNT THINK SO,WELL THAT WILL BE WHAT IT IS LIKE WHEN YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT EXIST ANYMORE JUST LIKE YOU DIDNT EXIST BEFORE YOUR MOTHER WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU.SO IF GOD WAS HUMAN LIKE US WHICH HE WAS THE SAME THING APPLYS TO HIM AND THEREFORE DOES NOT EXIST ANYMOREIT IS COMMON SENSE.YOU SEE ITS LIKE THIS KIDS ARE TOLD FROM AN EARLY AGE ABOUT SANTA CLAUS AND THE OTHER MAKE BELIVE STORYS AND BELIVE IN THEM AND ONE DAY REALISE ITS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT ETC:KID SAYS  ADDY HOW CAN A MAN FLY THROUGH THE SKY WITH A SLEDGE AND FUCKING REINDEERS? IS THE SAME QUESTION AS DADDY HOW CAN A MAN LIVE IN THE SKY AND BE GOOD TO PEOPLE WONT HE FALL OUT OF THE CLOUDS THERE ONLY MADE UP OF STEAM ARENT THEY DADDY?SEE WHAT I MEAN PEOPLE AND IF THERE WAS A GOD WOULD HE ALLOW TERRIBLE THINGS TO HAPPEN TO HIS LOVELY HUMAN RACE THAT PRAY TO HIM AND RESPECT HIM AND DEDICATE MOST OF THERE LIFE TO HIM.ILOOK AT THE NEWS BULLETINS FLASHING AROUND THE WORLD AND WHEN TERRIBLE EVENTS HAPPEN LIKE SEPTEMBER 11 IS HE THERE IN THE BACKGROUND OR TRYING TO STOP THESE EVENTS FROM HAPPENING NO!COME ON PEOPLE ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!ALSO I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ONE GOD BUT APPARENTLY THERE ARE LOADS WHICH ONE MADE THE WORLD IN SEVEN DAYS THEN? OR DID THEY ALL GET STUCK IN TO FINISH THE JOB ON TIME?ANYWAY PEOPLE I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT I THINK AND I HOPE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WITH A BIT OF COMMON SENSE OUT THERE LIKE ME TO REALISE ITS ALL BULLSHIT.................
|
|
#2
 2002-02-14, 22:50
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
FUCK KNOWS WHERE THAT SMILEY CAME FROM ITS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LETTER D
|
|
#3
 2002-02-14, 23:08
|
|
Regular
|
|
Basking under my light bulb
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
cool its all ill and shit
|
|
#4
 2002-02-14, 23:13
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
THANKS BEANY NICE TO NO SOMEONES ON MY SIDE
|
|
#5
 2002-02-14, 23:23
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
Delete this post.
Please.
The Caps heart my eyes.
|
|
#6
 2002-02-14, 23:26
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
DONT FUCKING LOOK THEN DICKHEAD!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!!
|
|
#7
 2002-02-14, 23:42
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
iv'e turned the caps off for the baby on the message board VeneFrigus cause there hurtin his eyes arrr all together now!
|
|
#8
 2002-02-14, 23:44
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
ONLY JOKING FANNYFINGERS OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS NOW POST A MESSAGE ABOUT THAT FUCKER EVERYONES ON ABOUT GOD OR SOMEONE!!!!!!
|
|
#9
 2002-02-15, 00:05
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
Moronic cunts like you give atheism a bad name.
|
|
#10
 2002-02-15, 00:13
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by MesserschmidtBf109: Moronic cunts like you give atheism a bad name.
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT MESSEDUPSHIT OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS BY THE WAY HOWS YOUR MOMS ASS I DIDNT MEAN TO PUSH MY DICK THAT HARD I DO APPOLOGISE THANKS AGAIN SEE YOU SOON......... P.S GIVE US YOUR VIEWS ON THE SUBJECT IF YOUR NOT TOO BUSY BANDAGING UP YOUR MOMS ASS......
|
|
#11
 2002-02-15, 00:59
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
as a moderator i can:
1, delete this post
2, move it to bitch and moan
3, lock the post
or 4, do nothing so everyone can see what a moron that kid is.
im indifferent. 1,2,3, or 4?
|
|
#12
 2002-02-15, 01:44
|
neverright 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
ho hum
|
|
#13
 2002-02-15, 03:34
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
lets just laugh at him. stop using caps you fool. messer is right, no wonder athiests are single out. dipshits like you give the human race a bad name let alone athiests
|
|
#14
 2002-02-15, 04:11
|
neverright 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
Yeh the caps thing is just about enough to take action on. Not only does this child have arrogance enough to subject the fine minds in this forum to the ramblings of his embryonic intellect, and blatantly advertise this post in every other active thread. He wants to fucking shout about it as well.
I wish we had a viable option to vote on. I'm leaning towards 2.
|
|
#15
 2002-02-15, 08:56
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
embryonic intellect?
his thought patterns aren't even that advanced.
if his whole basis for this arguement is that if god lives in the sky, how come he doesn't fall.
another question pondered endlessly by this imbecile,
if a duck eats and goes in the water does it get cramps.
this is just some 7th grade fool who's pissed because his parents are forcing him to go to confirmation.
|
|
#16
 2002-02-15, 13:03
|
Fachita669 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
This has to be the most uneducated, uninformed and plain moronic topic I had seen so far in this forum. I'm going straight for the delete. This topic doesn't even deserve to be posted. Common, this dipshit is not even posting it to exchange opinions or obtain answers, and he insulted everyone. Not only he gives atheist a bad name, he doesn't even know what he is talking about. His arguments completly lack a base and theory, not even mentioning knowledge and common sense.
I know all about freedom of speech, but that doesn't give you the right to insult others. Go get an education and grow up a little, maybe then you can possibly post an actual topic.
arrrgh! Delete please!!
|
|
#17
 2002-02-15, 13:29
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
I am a proud atheist and that is why I find this individual to be most distressing. I vote that you delete this entire thread.
|
|
#18
 2002-02-15, 23:15
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lostmind: [B]embryonic intellect?
if his whole basis for this arguement is that if god lives in the sky, how come he doesn't fall.
IF YOU READ IT AGAIN YOU WILL SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID ABOVE WAS A POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE ABOUT THE WAY A SMALL CHILD WOULD SEE THE SITUATION AND THE QUESTIONS THEY WOULD ASK LIKE ALL YOUNG CHILDREN DO.IT IS NOT WHAT I THINK FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST READ THINGS PROPERLY IN FUTURE EMBRYODICK INSECT OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS.
AND I CANT SEE THE FUCKING PROBLEM FOR USING CAPS PEOPLE GROW UP IF IT FREAKS YOU OUT THAT MUCH DONT FUCKING LOOK AT THEM FUCKING BABYS.
AND CANT YOU THINK OF YOUR OWN BASTARD WORDS TO USE INSTEAD OF COPYING EACH OTHER FOR EXAMPLE THE WORDS (MORONIC)(MORON)I FIND IT QUITE TOUCHING THAT YOU ALL THINK OF ME AS THAT ITS NICE,SUPPOSE YOUV'E GOT NO ONE ELSE IN YOUR LIVES SAD CUNTS.
AND ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS PUT MY POINT ACROSS TO WHAT I THINK ABOUT GOD AND RELIGION IF YOU WANT TO BELIVE IN IT THATS FAIR ENOUGH I WONT ARGUE WITH THAT BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ALLOWED THERE OWN OPINIONS AND BELIEFS I AM NOT KNOCKING RELIGION I THINK IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ITS GOOD BUT I DO NOT BELIVE IN ANYTHING AND ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS PUT MY VIEWS OVER AND GET A FEW REPLYS BUT I DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD ALL BE MOANING ABOUT THE CAPS AND NOT READING MY TOPIC PROPERLY AND THEN POSTING COMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING I TYPED IN BUT WAS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE ELSE NOT WHAT I THOUGHT OF GOD AND I ONLY INSULTED PEOPLE WHO INSULTED ME ABOUT WHAT I DO EG:CAPS.
SO IF I GET DECENT RESPONSES THEY GET DECENT RESPONSES BACK (TREAT PEOPLE HOW THEY TREAT YOU)IF NOT SO BE IT.
|
|
#19
 2002-02-15, 23:25
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
[QUOTE]Originally posted by syphon detonator: [B]lets just laugh at him. stop using caps you fool.
HAHAHAHAHA LAUGH ALL YOU WANT GAY BOY I CANT HEAR YOU! AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM USING CAPS GROW UP DEAL WITH IT!!! AND AS FOR THE FOOL WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE SO GO AND SUCK SOME MILK OUT YOUR MOMMYS TIT AND I CAN TELL YOU THERE A BIT SAGGY ARENT THEY I TRYED SUCKING THEM LAST WEEK BUT I COULDNT GET LOW ENOUGH TO THE FLOOR..... SO GO SUCK GODS DICK WHILE THE DEVILS FUCKIN HIM FROM BEHIND.HEY THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT PORNO MOVIE! FUCK ME IM GOOD ARENT I SEE YOU ASSHOLES LATER OR MAYBE NOT..........
|
|
#20
 2002-02-15, 23:32
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by lostmind: embryonic intellect?
if a duck eats and goes in the water does it get cramps.
this is just some 7th grade fool who's pissed because his parents are forcing him to go to confirmation.
ACTUALLY I LOOKED IT UP AND DUCKS DO GET CRAMPS WHEN THEY EAT PRICK..... AND I AM 25 NOT 7TH GRADE FUCKO AND NEVER BEEN TO CHURCH AND NEVER WILL... IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN BY CONFIRMATION IF NOT LET ME KNOW I MEAN IM FROM UK YOUR SAYINGS ARE A BIT DIFFERENT FROM OURS...........
|
|
#21
 2002-02-16, 01:27
|
j0662 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
Ok, nice simple question.
If there is no god. Where did we come from? Where did the universe originate from?
|
|
#22
 2002-02-16, 05:47
|
Lil_Miss_Bloodbath 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
PSYCHO_KILLER: Do you write lyrics for Marilyn Manson by any chance?
|
|
#23
 2002-02-16, 15:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
If there is a God, where did He come from?
|
|
#24
 2002-02-16, 22:05
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by j0662: Ok, nice simple question.
If there is no god. Where did we come from? Where did the universe originate from?
NICE SIMPLE ANSWER. 1)OUR MOMS CUNTS DIDNT YOU LEARN ANYTHING AT SCHOOL DUNCE.. 2)WELL I DONT KNOW WHERE THE UNIVERSE ORIGINATED FROM THAT IS SCIENCE I HAVENT LOOKED IT UP YET IVE GOT AN IDEA BUT I CANT ANSWER THAT ONE FOR YOU SORRY.BUT I KNOW ONE THING IS A CERTAIN FACT THAT ONE MAN DID NOT CREATE THE EARTH IN SEVEN DAYS COME ON YOU DONT REALLY BELIVE ITS HUMANLY POSSIBLE FOR ONE MAN TO CREATE THE WHOLE EARTH?IT TAKES SEVEN DAYS TO DECORATE ONE HOUSE AND THATS ON PRICE WORK........
|
|
#25
 2002-02-16, 22:08
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by Lil_Miss_Bloodbath: PSYCHO_KILLER: Do you write lyrics for Marilyn Manson by any chance?
WRONG!!! I DONT LISTEN TO THAT SHIT......
|
|
#26
 2002-02-16, 22:11
|
j0662 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by MesserschmidtBf109: If there is a God, where did He come from?
The idea of a God implies that he is infinate.
|
|
#27
 2002-02-16, 22:14
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by Bar room hero: as a moderator i can:
1, delete this post
2, move it to bitch and moan
3, lock the post
or 4, do nothing so everyone can see what a moron that kid is.
im indifferent. 1,2,3, or 4?
HEY YOU FORGOT THE ALL IMPORTANT NUMBER 5! 5, SUCK MY GRANNY ARSE SHAGGING,HORSE PUMPING,MIDGET PLEASING,DEAD BODY SHAKING DICK!!!!
|
|
#28
 2002-02-16, 22:16
|
j0662 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by PSYCHO_KILLER: NICE SIMPLE ANSWER.
1)OUR MOMS CUNTS DIDNT YOU LEARN ANYTHING AT SCHOOL DUNCE.. 2)WELL I DONT KNOW WHERE THE UNIVERSE ORIGINATED FROM THAT IS SCIENCE I HAVENT LOOKED IT UP YET IVE GOT AN IDEA BUT I CANT ANSWER THAT ONE FOR YOU SORRY.BUT I KNOW ONE THING IS A CERTAIN FACT THAT ONE MAN DID NOT CREATE THE EARTH IN SEVEN DAYS COME ON YOU DONT REALLY BELIVE ITS HUMANLY POSSIBLE FOR ONE MAN TO CREATE THE WHOLE EARTH?IT TAKES SEVEN DAYS TO DECORATE ONE HOUSE AND THATS ON PRICE WORK........
By where did we come from, i ment how did life begin. And no, one man did not create the universe in 7 days, one God did. I'll be honest. I dont belive in God or any type of 'super' being. But i also dont talk like a little child who is angry his parents and dosnt know how to turn caps lock off. Do all atheists a favour and learn what you do belive before you condem that which you dont.
|
|
#29
 2002-02-16, 22:20
|
PSYCHO_KILLER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
quote: Originally posted by j0662: By where did we come from, i ment how did life begin.
And no, one man did not create the universe in 7 days, one God did.
I'll be honest. I dont belive in God or any type of 'super' being. But i also dont talk like a little child who is angry his parents and dosnt know how to turn caps lock off.
Do all atheists a favour and learn what you do belive before you condem that which you dont.
LIKE I SAID ON THE LAST PAGE WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THE CAPS LOCK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF.......
|
|
#30
 2002-02-17, 01:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
How can God have always existed? Explain that to me rationally. And if so, what keeps Him alive so to speak?
|
|
#31
 2002-02-17, 04:39
|
solo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
in a way i can see what pycho is saying (not that i agree) you can't tell me were god came from can you so tell me how you can say he exist and if caps hurt your eyes TURN DOWN THE BRIGHTNESS every one has there opinion so don't criticize hiz
|
|
#32
 2002-02-17, 05:25
|
solo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
in a way i can see what pycho is saying (not that i agree) but you can't tell me were god came from can you so tell me how you can say he exist and if caps hurt your eyes TURN DOWN THE BRIGHTESS
|
|
#33
 2002-03-01, 18:59
|
|
Regular
|
|
Basking under my light bulb
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
Oh i dont mind that he has his caps lock on. But the thing is when i read his messages in my head i keep thinking hes yelling at the top of his voice. Same for anyone else?
Also Psycho killer said about the september 11 thing and why wasnt god there. Well i've read a lot about god and there are totaly valid reosans why. Its all to do with free will and a bunch of other gibbins. If you do or dont believe in god, reading the whole 'conversations with god' trilogy is a good step towards refining your opinions. Also some people do remember what it was like before they were born. Ever heard of past lives/ regression. Besides, it also explains that in CWG. Its unbelievably in depth and explains the answers to all your questions.
[This message has been edited by Beany (edited 03-01-2002).]
|
|
#34
 2002-03-02, 00:10
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: ********THERE IS NO GOD-END OF STORY********
does everything have to have a beginning messer?
you speak of time as if it's some quantifiable physical object.
could you prove the existance of time to me?
proving the existance of time, physically, would mean that not only does right now exist, but every moment prior to now physically exists as well.
which means that according to relativity, every moment after now exists physically right now as well.
as i typed this, was there a dimension called time keeping a record, and what is the pace that determines the transition from one point in time to the next,
science says that the rate of time is not constant, which means we all exist right now at different points in time,
yet the universe seems to show a uniform age all around,
could it be that time is an illusion created by man, and not even a property of this universe,
what i typed didn't pass through time, but just changed the configuration of now,
in which case your clinging belief to a beginning and end is mute since now must always exist, it's the configuration within that must always change,
and it is with these changing congifurations that we define time.
and you can't use memories as a proof to the existance of time,
they are memories of past changes that exist right now.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|