About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-03, 23:15
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Discordia

Has anyone heard of Discordianism? I am interested in the exact meaning? I have found zippo. Is there a text catechism?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-05, 04:16
Autoptic Autoptic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Discordia

Fnord, fnord, fnord... continue ad infiatum and don't forget to go bowling on friday's
 #3 
Old 2002-02-05, 05:30
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Discordia

huh, could you be more specific?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-06, 00:39
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Discordia

Do people really take it seriously? seems like a badly written joke to me...I do like the part about hotdog buns being evil...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-06, 01:41
Autoptic Autoptic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Discordia

You can get the Principia Discordia off the net or on totse under religion section- It was a seventies student prank origionally I believe. Also see Wilsons Illuminatus trillogy. fnord fnord fnord fnord fnord Eris fnord fnord...

 #6 
Old 2002-02-06, 02:52
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Discordia

Quote:

"Try looking past your nose."

I eat the foot of regret.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics