About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-10, 04:16
Onefinefeller Onefinefeller is offline
Regular
 
Default For God and for Country...

Something good came out of this site... I found a New brother in the Lord! For all those who despise Christianity... at least one was smart enough to check my arguments out and make a wise decision on the facts and not upon the limited and narrow views of the select few.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:40
DarkSolarLunacy DarkSolarLunacy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For God and for Country...

ummmm.... are we supposed to clap or sumthing?

hoooraaay! more christians! wooohooo!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-01-10, 07:00
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For God and for Country...

To be honest I envy you... I can not bring my mind to accept something I know is bullshit IMO as truth in order to quell my constant brain activity and leave me being a nice mindless yet I grudgingly admit happy individual. I applaud you in your acceptance of an explaination for the unexplainable in something made up within your own mind if I could only do the same I would be leading a much happier existence.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-10, 14:47
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: For God and for Country...

Thats uh, something to look down on...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics