About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-01-05, 21:07
EmenceDacay EmenceDacay is offline
Regular
 
Default Satanic

God? There is no fucking god. Hes a fucking fake! There is no satan either. Satanic people worship themselves because thats the way it should be. All u people out there that actually worship something or someone are pretty fucked up!! The only reason y u ask god for forgiveness is because u want to get it out and tell someone so u tell someone that dont even exist. religion was created to make very strict laws and if u didnt want to go by those religous laws back then, you would be killed! Thats fucking stupid in being forced into believe in somthing thats not existing!
 #2 
Old 2002-01-05, 22:13
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Why dont you make a research and find out that religion has nothing to do what what you said, you just gave your opinions on few things you heard or saw. Religion wasnt make to follow any law, its was used by those in a higher rank in society for their own comfort, but the main idea of religion(another think u got wrong is that there are a lot of religions) is not what it is today, people used it for bad cause it was good, thats still happening all the time with everything in society.

 #3 
Old 2002-01-05, 23:07
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

Giving thanks to the forces responsible for your life is bad, but worshipping yourself is good?
You cant take credit for you being here.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-06, 00:28
EmenceDacay EmenceDacay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

hey this is the person who wrote this and all u are just fuct up and cofused. U dont no jack shit mack about satanism i geuss u just stupid like that i guess
 #5 
Old 2002-01-06, 01:48
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

I was unaware of the Gangsta Thug satanist connection...
I know a lot about Satanism. My family's got history.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-06, 02:34
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

I'm in agreement with Defiant and his reactions to this here.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-06, 04:08
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Satanic

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before.

"God doesn't exist!", "There is no God!", blah blah.

Well when you are about to die you had better ask yourself whats more important, your simplistic opinion of whether God exists or the fact of the matter.

If God doesn't exist then thats all fine and dandy, we all phase out of existence and thats the end. But if there is an afterlife... well lets just say that it's best to have insurance when you live on the flood plains.
 #8 
Old 2002-01-06, 06:41
bulletoothtony bulletoothtony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Still contemplating whether or not the opening statement is even worth a response.
 #9 
Old 2002-01-06, 07:12
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Wait, wait, wait...
That's crap Dark Magneto. Because if some other religion is right then you would be screwed just as well. Maybe I'll turn into a bat tomorrow if I don't go outside and eat dirt. Maybe, maybe... there's a chance I could turn into a bat tomorrow. Shouldn't I eat dirt just in case? I don't worry about crap.
 #10 
Old 2002-01-06, 09:50
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Satanic

I didn't say any particular religion, in fact none can say if any of them are right. I am trying to recruit agnostics, do you really think you can afford the luxury of atheism on a death bead? Well maybe you can, but if I am about to inevitably phase out of existence I would like to think that maybe that is not the case.

If you were dying right now would you rather dissipate into nothingness or continue on in a different form? I am not saying that reaching this level is dependent on believing in God or some higher source at all, just something to consider before you actually get to the point where you find out for sure. Conscious insurance, that way you don't feel as bad when it does hit and you are about to flip the 50/50 coin.
 #11 
Old 2002-01-06, 15:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

if this conversation gets anywhere constructive, so be it. otherwise its on the 'will delete' list.
 #12 
Old 2002-01-06, 20:34
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Fucked up and confused? The only hos FUCKED UP and CONFUSED is you,

you just came here and posted whats going on in your mind cause you really believe it, everybody can do it, you think you came here with a "super" statement? many people do that when they join a religion and they shout with big belief, your "flamme of passion" will go off soon man.

You have found a lot of mistakes in religions about God but couldnt find an advantage for yours, so please tell me one. Or you cant?

No dont send another judgement on me, I didnt say you cant find any advantage, but you sure judged me on satanism by sayng I dont know anything, just cause you joined satanism doesnt mean others dont know, you dont even know if I were satanist, you just thought so.

"All u people out there that actually worship something or someone are pretty fucked up!! " Thats your quote, dont tell me Im wrong, but did you say "worship someone"? dont you worship yourself?

So whos fucked up? You cant answer eh? Or maybe you can and Im the fuckedup. Trust me man, the only reason you joined satanism is cause you were fuckedup and confused, thast why we all search for religions if its not from tradition.


this one really doesnt matter=> -------------------------------
Fucked up and confused? You mean to your post or in religion? If your ralking about religion then your wrong, if someone was forcing you or scaring with with his religion or considers himself higher then another thast a wrong one, the religion Im in, they didnt force me for anything, thay just said what they had to say, and there was no such thing like Jehova Witness who scare you out with armagddon, they simply spread the news, it was simple but a lot to thing about and I was not forced to join, or when I joined Im not forced to stay. I can leave anytime I want, now ask another dude from another religion, most of them cant quit church cause theyre based to much on tradition or other are simply not allowed to leave. Im not.

And the reason I said why your wrong cause there are a lot of religions is because you made a comparasion of God and satanism, but there are a lot more.

 #13 
Old 2002-01-08, 09:05
soullace soullace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

mack,

you are no better off than our friend the satanist here. Calling him messed up because he believes a certain thing is just as bad as him saying your messed up because you believe in god.

Can you both not see the irony here?


As for dark magneto,

Your on your dying bed, which religion of the many should you believe in just incase they turn out to be true? All of them? Why just god? What about zeus? he could exist too you know. I can understand believing in god becuase of faith in god, but not some lame ass execuse as he _might_ exist so i should believe in him as an insurance policy.

EmenceDacay,

You are no better than a zealot who has just learned their new religion. Attacking people for what they believe in is bad, in any form, rather it be divine or earthly.

Come back here with proof against god or for god in anycase i think we would all like to hear it.

And remember nothing is black and white, there are many shades of gray.
 #14 
Old 2002-01-08, 22:30
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

hey soullace you made a mistake by comenting on me, I said hes mest up cause he spoke of things he hates but he mentioned that he does them himself, in the same post.

I didnt say hes mestup cause hes in a religion, I said he joined a religion cause his life was mestup, anbd at the end I said. "thast why we all search for religions if its not from tradition".
 #15 
Old 2002-01-09, 07:18
Krigerhelt Krigerhelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Emence Decay:
I think they believe they're getting a response, rather than they want to vent. I don't think a religion would've conquered half the world if people didn't actually believe it.

Religion's conception wasn't to dominate over people. It was an explanation of the conception of the world. It also provided disciplines to create a better global community. There's no immorality in that. You're confusing Christianity's conception with it's practice of late, and mixing Christianity with all the religions of the world. If you think people that aren't vain enough to consider themselves gods are fucked up, I think people that refuse to allow themselves to advance intellectually are, as primitively as you put it, "fucked up, too".

--When the Gods made Man, they made a Weapon--
 #16 
Old 2002-01-14, 00:28
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Satanic

I see where your coming at on the religion statement, like "Which one is the right one" if any.

Thats why I think agnostics got it figured out, they believe that there is a higher power, but none of our current definitions of it apply.

Who knows, if God does exist then where you go in the afterlife may not neccessarily be dependent on whether you believe in him or not.
 #17 
Old 2002-01-14, 14:16
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

i always thought agnostics admitted their own ignorance,

and just say that they don't know.

my roommate's agnostic and his stance is that he just doesn't know and doesn't care to speculate either way until there's something to speculate on.
 #18 
Old 2002-01-14, 19:48
bulletoothtony bulletoothtony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

EmenceDacay? There is no fucking EmenceDacay. Hes a fucking fake! There is no satan either. Satanic people worship themselves because thats the way it should be. All u people out there that actually worship something or someone are pretty fucked up!! The only reason y u ask EmenceDacay for forgiveness is because u want to get it out and tell someone so u tell someone that dont even exist. EmenceDacay was created to make very strict laws and if u didnt want to go by EmenceDacays religous laws back then, you would be killed! Thats fucking stupid in being forced into believe in somthing thats not existing!
 #19 
Old 2002-01-14, 20:29
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

agnostic and his stance is that he just doesn't know and doesn't care to speculate either way until there's something to speculate on.


That's how I am.
 #20 
Old 2002-01-14, 22:17
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Satanic

I thought it was more like they believe in a higher source but think that noone has a correct definition of it yet.
 #21 
Old 2002-01-15, 00:24
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

that's almost more of a deistic stance.

i'm a deist, i believe in a higher power, and don't believe any religion is even somewhat close to portraying him correctly.
 #22 
Old 2002-01-15, 00:34
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

in a way govinda that's how i am, i will not state as a fact that god exists,

just that i personally believe for a number of reasons, none of them because of the texts of organized relgion, that god does exist.

i will speculate on it though,

i still loved that one guys tag line that said common sense is what tells you the earth is flat,

one guy had to speculate that beyond all that was known, and all that was percieved, and all that was experienced that just maybe and contrary to all that supposedly was, the earth might actually be a sphere, and that although the simplest of observations will tell you that everything circles the earth,

when you actually dig a little deeper and analyze what really is,

assumed reality had actually been the fantasy all along.
 #23 
Old 2002-02-01, 02:05
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Actually, real Satanist don't hate God or denounce God at all. They merely agree with Saint Lucifer that humans are not worthy (or as worthy as the angels) of Gods love.

So, quite the contrary - they don't worship themselves. They hate themselves for being human.

I wouldn't call myself a Satanist, but I dig. I don't believe in that belief because even if God is imperfect, considering the universe is based on his rules, he is perfect... I mean, perfection is based on God. So, even if he is imperfect, he's still perfect. Get It? Thus God can never be wrong or make a mistake and this means that if he thinks we're worthy, then we are.

Cheers,
Lost
 #24 
Old 2002-02-09, 06:51
Acinonyx Acinonyx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

I don't really believe in a god, but a life-force. To me, all religions are the many facets of the jewel of divinity. All paths lead to the same place. People need to stop fighting over petty differences, because no group has absolute proof of their superiority.
 #25 
Old 2002-04-05, 23:06
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

...Did that have something to do with what we are talking about?

A guy who calls himself a satanist then says he does not believe there is a Satan or God is just an atheist who doesnt think ATHEIST is a scary enough label. Get over it.

>>>How can a satanist be considered a atheist if they don't acknowledge the fact there is even a god,<<<

...easily and truthfully.
 #26 
Old 2002-04-08, 18:03
Katladygreen Katladygreen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

. You see, first of all, we don't believe in Satan or God. The name Satanism was given to us by Christians, since they associated our views with their Satan.
This is exactly the point right here.A athiest does not believe in god.I think you have the occult mixed up with satanism.
KatLadyGreen
 #27 
Old 2002-04-08, 20:52
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

No, real satanists believe in Satan. Atheists do not.

If Christians GAVE you that name and you think it does not apply, why do you keep it? If you think there is no god there is very simply nothing Satanic about you, why do you call yourself one?
 #28 
Old 2002-04-08, 21:46
Katladygreen Katladygreen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Why should our name be changed just because we don't like it?If xhains feel that we need a name then so be it,who are we to disagree with them.Let me ask you a question.Why do you feel being a xhain you need to thank this so called god in the good things that happen in your life?Why can't you yourself except the fact you did this?If you can't believin yourself then what do you have,nothing.Why is it people feel they have to listen to someone else to make their descions for them.Can you not make up your own mind?We follow what we feel is right and if we want to punch someone for punching us instead of turning the preverbial cheek then again so be it.We don't go out and purposely kill people and then say,oh i heard gods voice he told me to do it or the devil made me do it,what a bunch of b/s.We have a mind and we choose to use it as we deem.
KatLadyGreen
 #29 
Old 2002-04-09, 03:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

"They are what they are?" What is that? Could you tell me 'cause I'd like to know. "Nobody can change that." What a load of shit, soon as they see something better they'll change, you stick with a particular view because it has worked thus far, you arn't born a Satanist, you arn't born anything, it's experience that make's people what they are, or sould I say what they think they are, because we are realy none of this, the thing that you identify with, is mearly a bunch of conditioned attractions and replusions, it has no inherent personality it's kind of like a bunch a stuff sicky taped together - badly - and will constantly change with everythought, this is how you decide which way to act, it's the thing that tells you take an eye for an eye, or wants to turn the other cheek, because you think it will bring you happiness or satisfaction or pleasure, what ever you seek, meanwhile you just wirl round and round, stuck in a vortex of your own design.
When you give away everything, EVERYTHING, in the largest sence possible, you can be bound be nothing, do you not see what I mean, nothing in the world is permerment, you can not say that I am a Satanist or whatever you claim to be, and this will never change, never is a fuckin long time, unless you can see until the end you realy have no idea, so why bother to say I am that, this in itself makes you rigid, un-open to change, and avodence of change is impossible.

[This message has been edited by evolove (edited 04-09-2002).]
 #30 
Old 2002-04-09, 04:24
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

Honestly, that is about the fifth of five attempts to justify satanism that can only use punching someone back as an example. Is that the only thing your sad web publications say over and over again, because it is all you guys ever seem to dribble.

And I still dont get why, if you say Satanist is a label Christians gave you that does not apply, why you stick with it. If you do not believe Satan or God exists, that makes you an atheist. I will stand by my original assumptin that you like the mad glares you get in school when you hear the word "Satanist" or "freak" whispered as you pass, faggots.
 #31 
Old 2002-04-09, 13:08
THC 4 U and Me THC 4 U and Me is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Evolve, do you follow the Buddhist philosophy? Sound very much like Budhism.
 #32 
Old 2002-04-11, 02:03
Katladygreen Katladygreen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

I consider myself a satanist but there are others out there I consider "sat on its" they won't come out of the proverbial closet and stand up for what they believe.No one can prove there is a god and no one can prove there is a satan.They have to have something to grasp and hold dear as well as fearing.There is way to much pain and suffering out there for there to be a supposed all loving god.Those who fear satan only fear what they cannot bring themselves to do.There are those out there who only say they are satanists to scare the living shit out of others.I knew a man who resently died who was in my opinion a satanist Rex D Webb,and he did so much good for someone who was supposed to be evil for being a satanist.Now E I will put my belief or non-belief up against your socalled loving god anyday.Remember live backwards is evil and god is dog,so woof woof.
 #33 
Old 2002-04-11, 05:46
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

My Gods tear weakness asunder and mutilate the unfit, what the fuck are you talking about?

That post was total ignorant babble ripped off of some cheap leaflets and mottos from bad 80s metal T-Shirts youd see on mullet sporting trailer folk.

Could you just answer my question? If you dont believe there is a god or a satan, how are you a Satanist? Why do you not call yourself an atheist?
 #34 
Old 2002-04-11, 06:29
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Whats Brahmin and Samsara backwards, whats Lord and Maya backwards, Buddha and Bezzelbub, it's mearly the english lanuage thats fucked up, I'd like to know how stuff like this came about but it realy doesn't mean shit.
I think we were just using an eye for an eye to diffine an aspect of Satanist philosophy, but just to note an eye for an eye and the whole world ends up blind, not the highest level the earth and it's inhabitants could function on, personaly the reason I will usualy turn the other cheek is not because of fear or following a particular teaching, it's because I don't think what anybody does is realy wrong and justifies my interference in their lives, and in most cases I couldn't realy give a shit what people may do to me, I rather focus my attention elsewere and use my time better than occupy it with petty revenge.
It's interesting that you say there is way to much suffering in the world for a loving God to exist, but it's the eye for an eye way of thinking at it's base level that cases 90% of the shit that happens in the world, sorry I was unjust there it's also because of people casing there own desire without giving a thought (or caring if they did) about anybody or anything else, ie. the absense of our own love causes all of this, I think there is as much suffering as there is in the world because it's necesary, we have to get away from right or wrong before we can go much futher, a negative action may have a possitive relsult and vice versa, but they also may not, good or evil isn't realy an issue that we should be concerned with, I think it's more of respecting the freedom or wishes of all other things to act as they wish, but if you chose to interfere you have then given the right for all others to do the same to your being, whatever you belive it to be. Once agian I havent explained my self properly but I think you can a idea of where I'm comming from, nice name THC 4 U and ME, I don't follow any particlual system philosophy, but will look at at any so if you have any I might find interesting, post them here, thanks

 #35 
Old 2002-04-11, 09:00
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

Satanism isn't JUST atheism. They're atheist but at the same time they are satanist. It's an atheistic religion. A christian is a theist at the same time. They could call themselves atheists but to be more specific they call themselves satanists. This makes sense right?
 #36 
Old 2002-04-11, 14:48
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Satanic

No. Can we just admit that most "satanists" are confused dickhead atheists who like that people dont like them and are afraid of the label "satanist"?
 #37 
Old 2002-04-11, 18:15
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Satanic

No?? My explanation is right. That's why they don't call themselves atheists.

And no, I can't say that. I haven't met enough satanists to say that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics