About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-04, 22:57
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

I noticed on the religion part of this website that Christianity is mocked and degraded in the caption under the link for adhering to Jewish folktales, but Judaism is treated with serious respect and there is no mention of similar loyalties to identical and folktales... I dont even like Jesus and this angers me greatly.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-05, 04:32
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

Yeah, well I don't much like you. The reason why Judaism is not attacked with the same vigor as moronism (I mean Christianity) is because more people have been in contact with Jesus freaks instead of Moses freaks. How many Jewish people do you know, defiant? I would bet on none, or maybe one guy that works with you. I hate anti-semitic fascist nazi fucks. Yes, that means you defiant. Give it up, no one here really likes you or thinks you are even semi smart. You are a disgrace to intelligent people all over the world. You hate anyone you perceive to be inferior to you because you have a HUGE inferiority complex. It shows in all of your threads and comments. You had a shitty life and should see a therapist as soon as possible to cling to any sanity that is left (no offense)
 #3 
Old 2001-12-05, 11:13
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

I think it has more to do with the social lemming morality that says Christianity bad but Jews are always good. I dont know where that completely inaccurate over-reaction came from, but something tells me it is your inability to come to terms with having your tongue all over a Jewish ass crack.
 #4 
Old 2001-12-05, 22:45
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

I think it is pretty funny how you exhibit anti-semitic and anti-homosexual sentiments all the time. Makes me think you are gay, and there is nothing wrong with that. The thing is you seem to think there is something wrong with it so you attack it, instead of coming to terms with it and submitting to that one guy you work with who gets you going down there. Another note is that most Jewish people are more low key about their beliefs. Most christians are so unabashedly in your face and all pro-Jesus. It is really sickening to me if you call yourself a christian. Christ taught forgiveness, love, and tolerance. You have never exhibited even one of these qualities for a short period of time. I really hope that someday you realize that your main enemy is not Jews, Gays, Blacks, Women, Pro-choice, Hispanics, Asians, Atheists, Anarchists, Pacifists, but rather yourself. You always seem to be looking outside yourself for answers and none will be forthcoming.
 #5 
Old 2001-12-05, 22:52
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

I dont recall ever attacking gay people...And Im not a Christian. I dont know what youre talking about again. You seem to be addressing an evil twin of mine who only exists in your stereotype land.
 #6 
Old 2001-12-06, 09:26
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

All right, I will concede that you did not overtly attack gays, and I was making a blanket statement reagarding most facists' views concerning race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation. That said tell me why Jews are so bad. You basically started a thread just to piss people off. Is your life so devoid of meaning that the only pleasure you take is to anger someone on the other side of the globe? What do you mean by social lemming morality? I have not seen or talked to that many people that believe that christians are bad and jews are good. Most intelligent people deal with people as they are. Why do you feel that jews are evil? Are you one of those people that think jews control the media and have a vast conspiratorial network that is making you life in particular shitty? I have talked with people that wholeheartedly believe this, and that Hitler was on to something. It is really sad when a man gets to the point in his life where he sincerely believes that certain religious people do not deserve to live.
 #7 
Old 2001-12-06, 11:17
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

>>>I have not seen or talked to that many people that believe that christians are bad and jews are good.<<<<

The people at Totse are good examples. Their link to Christian things is smeared and degraded, but the Jewish one is treated as legitimate.

>>>>Most intelligent people deal with people as they are. Why do you feel that jews are evil?<<<<

I just want to know why people think they are good. I love how you cant argue for your social conditioning so you argue around it and call me anti-semitic.

>>>>>Are you one of those people that think jews control the media and have a vast conspiratorial network that is making you life in particular shitty?<<<<

There you go again.

>>>>I have talked with people that wholeheartedly believe this, and that Hitler was on to something.<<<<

Ah, how better to discredit a man to other lemmings than to associate his beliefs with that mean evil NAZI, HITLER?!

>>>>It is really sad when a man gets to the point in his life where he sincerely believes that certain religious people do not deserve to live.<<<<

Its sadder when people lick Jewish ass without even knowing it, and defend it by saying "What are you some Nazi. You dont wanna bend over in line with us? What do you like Hitler or something?!"
 #8 
Old 2001-12-07, 20:03
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

Talk about skirting an issue. I asked you a plain question, "Why do you feel Jews are evil, or in some way no good/right/normal?" You completely avoided the question by asking rather why other people think they are good. And then you used some other straw man attack. That was one of the most hypocritical things I have ever seen you write. And again I say that I think it is sad when people get to a point in their life when they believe certain religious people do not deserve to live. You skirt the issue, you talk about licking jewish ass, which again brings up your pseudo-homoerotic tendencies. So, I will not resort to asking if you are a Nazi. Rather my questions are, why do you feel that jews aren't as good as other people? And why do you feel they deserve to die? You may not feel that they do, it has seemed to me that you have implied this, I could be wrong.

The reason why christians are discredited a lot more is because they are much more likely to get in a religious discussion. Christians are much more judgemental, and you should be able to concede that. Talk to your average christian and tell him/her that you are an atheist, see what response you get. Try the same thing with a jewish person. The response will be different. I know you are not an atheist, but try it anyways. You will see the judgemental attitudes of the quasi-cannabilistic death cult (christianity).

Your social conditioning has brought you the beliefs you have today. Did your father preach fascism to you? Did he tell you that Jews are no good whatever? Look at that before you sit there and accuse everyone else of being conditioned
 #9 
Old 2001-12-10, 06:34
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

syndicalist you're a gay jew aren't you...

don't worry its okay to admit it....
 #10 
Old 2001-12-10, 11:12
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

>>>>Talk about skirting an issue. I asked you a plain question, "Why do you feel Jews are evil, or in some way no good/right/normal?" You completely avoided the question by asking rather why other people think they are good.<<<<<

Because you asking me that is avoiding my issue. Can you answer and tell me why Judaism is so much better than Christianity? If you took any time at all to learn about Judaism youd learn it was more repulsive, but your culture tells you Jews are wonderful. my point wasnt how much I dont like Jewish people, its how much other people kiss their ass.

>>>And then you used some other straw man attack. That was one of the most hypocritical things I have ever seen you write. And again I say that I think it is sad when people get to a point in their life when they believe certain religious people do not deserve to live.<<<<

I do not recall setting up an easily defeatable argument, unless perhaps I was quoting your idiocry, and I never said anything about killing people. I just want to know why its appropriate to treat Judaism as legit but then refer to Christianity as Moronism.

>>>>You skirt the issue, you talk about licking jewish ass, which again brings up your pseudo-homoerotic tendencies.<<<<



>>>>So, I will not resort to asking if you are a Nazi.<<<<

Why do you say that like its a bad thing? How is it at all relevant to this question anyway?

>>>>>Rather my questions are, why do you feel that jews aren't as good as other people? And why do you feel they deserve to die? You may not feel that they do, it has seemed to me that you have implied this, I could be wrong.<<<<

Sure are. Why do you feel it is your duty to defend them. Something tells me if a Jew came on here talking about how evil white conservative people were, youd support their massacre.

>>>>The reason why christians are discredited a lot more is because they are much more likely to get in a religious discussion.<<<<

Gasp, oh no. I would think this a good thing in context of a website with links about the religion.

>>>Christians are much more judgemental, and you should be able to concede that.<<<<

What?! HAhahahaah

>>>>Talk to your average christian and tell him/her that you are an atheist, see what response you get.<<<<

He probably wont give a shit.

>>>>>Try the same thing with a jewish person. The response will be different.<<<<

I know. He will likewise not give a shit, but try it if your black. LoL. Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Are you so removed from life that you buy any cultural norm, no matter how opposite, the Ministry of Truth hands you? Dont you know how religious Jews are, at all?

>>>I know you are not an atheist, but try it anyways. You will see the judgemental attitudes of the quasi-cannabilistic death cult (christianity).<<<

Theres nothing cannibalistic about Christians. If youre going to say Communion, thats weak. No one says, MM, lets go eat our savior. Its a metaphor bro, get over it. The average Christian wont give a fuck. And the average Jew (misleading because the average Jew is removed from Judaism) into Judaism is more of a fuck than any Christian could be.

>>>Your social conditioning has brought you the beliefs you have today.<<<<

How did your enlightened path illuminate itself without influence?

>>>Did your father preach fascism to you?<<<<

No.

>>>Did he tell you that Jews are no good whatever?<<<<

No.

>>>>Look at that before you sit there and accuse everyone else of being conditioned<<<

I did. But I answered no.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-10, 18:24
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

What is the spirit of 22 Defiant?
 #12 
Old 2001-12-10, 18:48
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

Syndicalist, do you have any idea how overall idieotic your argument against Christianity has to be in order to make Defiant defend it?

------------------
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.
 #13 
Old 2001-12-10, 19:40
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

First off Person, why would you even post something like that? It sounds stupid and it really is not intelligent. If you have soemthing intelligent to provide, by all means do so. But, if all you are going to do is spurt out ignorant irrelevant shit, then we don't need to hear it.

Second, Sol, if you are going to call my arguments idiotic, at least spell the word right. This is more about judaism than about christianity.

Defiant, you are wrong about christians not giving a shit. They do, and profusely, most of the jews I have talked to do not give a shit. Do you even know a single jewish person? I personally do not think christianity, islam, or judaism are beneficial in the least for humanity. The only difference between them is that christians have killed the most people.

What do you mean when you say the average jew in judaism is a lot more of a fuck than any christian could be? That reeks of ignorance. What has a jew ever done to you? What do they do that is so harmful to society, at least more than christians or muslims? Oh yeah, an by the way, jews are white. Jewish is a term describing religion not race. Muslims, buddhists, hindus, any religion can be white. And, christians can be black. I know, it is an amazing world we live in.

The only thing that I can see that jews have over christians is that they don't believe jesus was the savior of mankind. When you think about it, he wasn't. I mean, a savior should save, shouldn't he? If he was the savior, why are we not saved?

I don't attack a person because they are christian or jewish. I will, however attack their beliefs. You are not your beliefs. Yet, you on the other hand feel it necessary to call the average jew more of a fuck than any christian. Another reason why people here are more likely to attack christian beliefs is because they are more familiar with them. The average person here knows a lot more about christianity than they do about judaism. So, they are showing restraint by not attacking something that they have no clue about. Which brings up my question, how many jews do you know? Yeah, I didn't think so.
 #14 
Old 2001-12-10, 20:25
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

The religious Christian neighborhoods in my state arent by some unwritten rule rich and next to a run-down black neighborhood that serves as a source of cheap labor. Thats true of all the religious Jewish neighborhoods.
Im not talking about racial jews, Im talking about Judaism, so obviously we are talking in terms of religion. How many of you know Jews who are religious? Ive met very few, but they are bigoted, psychotic, arrogant pieces of garbage. They are told from birth that God loves them more than everyone else and no one can enter that or change that. Christians accept converts. Christians think Jesus loves everyone.
Christians killed the most people cause theres more Christians to do the killing. You speak as if Jews have no blood on their hands. What happens the second you have enough of them in one area? Ask a Palestinian. You are trying to imply killing people is part of Christian doctrine. Get over it, its not. People kill people, not Jesus. Jews are people. Their religion is just as gay as Christianity. But again, Jew=Good and Jesus=bad according to our monolithic culture machine, so the Christianity links on this site get downtalking condescening bullshit disclaimers, and Judaism is respected.
I respect things others hold sacred. I might not sacntify them, but I have respect. That is more than you assholes can claim.
 #15 
Old 2001-12-11, 03:30
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

quote:
Originally posted by syndicalist:
First off Person, why would you even post something like that? It sounds stupid and it really is not intelligent. If you have soemthing intelligent to provide, by all means do so. But, if all you are going to do is spurt out ignorant irrelevant shit, then we don't need to hear it.




so.. i'll take that as a yes, since you completely ignored the comment and responded to me with a personal attack instead

ps:
quote:
But, if all you are going to do is spurt out ignorant irrelevant shit, then we don't need to hear it.


and i suppose you are going to be the one to determine what is ignorant and irrelevant and what "we" need to hear? bwahahaha. i can say whatever the freak i want to and if it pisses you off, or bothers you, or you don't wanna hear it, i don't really give a rats nuts so you can smoke my dick while your "partner" shoves a dildo up ure anus.
 #16 
Old 2001-12-11, 04:06
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

First off you are right about idiotic, huh, you learn something new everyday. Pointing out spelling mistakes is just a sad way to discredit people, but I didn't give you much to actually attack, so I'll forgive it.

If this argument is more about Judaism than Christianity than how come you keep mentioning it? It seems to be the center of your whole argument, breaking only to ask defiant why he doesn't care for Jewish people.

Your argument is against deeply religous people who annoy you by preaching towards you. If you were an Arab living in Pakistan your posts would be centered around Muslims and how wrong their religion is. Christianity is just your geographical scapegoat.

>>The only thing that I can see that jews have over christians is that they don't believe jesus was the savior of mankind. When you think about it, he wasn't. I mean, a savior should save, shouldn't he? If he was the savior, why are we not saved?<<

This shows you know nothing of the religion, what makes you think you are in any position to point out cracks?

>>Yet, you on the other hand feel it necessary to call the average jew more of a fuck than any christian.<<

You are doing the same thing towards Christians, you hypocrite.


------------------
Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.

[This message has been edited by Sol463 (edited 12-11-2001).]
 #17 
Old 2001-12-12, 05:54
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

Person, I did avoid the accusation. I am neither gay nor jewish. Your suggestion of having me suck your cock, while another man shoves a dildo up my ass is interesting, but unfortunately not my cup of tea.

Sol, you are right in pointing out spelling mistakes. I know a lot about the christian faith. I just get sick of people saying that Jesus is the savior of mankind, when it is completly unproven. I do not think that jews, who are still waiting for a savior, should hold their breath either. I am not calling the average christian a fuck, I am just saying they are no better or worse than jews. My argument is that jews, christians, and muslims are all monotheistic and I disagree with it. To me, they are all the same. Which is not bad/evil, but rather they have not taken the time to step outside the safe confines of religious dogma to actually dissect their religious beliefs.

Defiant, I never said that Jesus kills people, but rather the belief in Jesus has killed more people than the belief in Moses or Muhammad. You said that killing is not part of christian dogma. That is my point exactly, they still kill in the name of jesus. Your comment about there are more christians to kill is simply a red herring. It does nothing to excuse the killing itself. So, just because there are more christians willing to kill in the name of their pacifistic leader makes it ok? I don't think so.

I will say that I know a number of christians, most actually, that I have a lot of respect for. Most people are good, as naive as that sounds. The people with the loudest voices are the destructive ones. Some christians, along with some jews suck. I will not deny this. But I will not say ALL jews or christians suck. I will not say an entire group of people are less or inferior. That is bigotry and prejudice.
 #18 
Old 2001-12-12, 05:59
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

Then why do you support this website bashing Christianity before links are offered, then treating Jews intellectually?


>>>Defiant, I never said that Jesus kills people, but rather the belief in Jesus has killed more people than the belief in Moses or Muhammad. You said that killing is not part of christian dogma. That is my point exactly, they still kill in the name of jesus. Your comment about there are more christians to kill is simply a red herring. It does nothing to excuse the killing itself. So, just because there are more christians willing to kill in the name of their pacifistic leader makes it ok?<<<<

You said Christianity is bad and Judaism doesnt kill people, then say Christianity doesnt say to kill people. You cant blame Christianity for not Christian crimes of people who say they like Jesus.
 #19 
Old 2001-12-12, 19:10
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

I never said christianity is bad and judaism does not kill people. Why do you misquote me? I said that christianity as a religion is responsible for more deaths than judaism. If you want to argue with that you can, I am right on that point. Try to stop twisting what I say to further your own ends. If you want to disagree or argue, that is fine. Just don't completly misquote what I say and argue with that. It doesn't become you.
 #20 
Old 2001-12-12, 21:51
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

How come you are not as angry as I that this site mocks Christianity in its disclaimer but treats Judaism legitimately? Thats what my argument is.
 #21 
Old 2001-12-14, 03:14
syndicalist syndicalist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

I am not angry because I did not read in the disclaimer, "We mock christianity, but we view judaism as legitimate and superior to christianity." Plus, I am not here to read what one person thinks, but rather what everyone thinks, even you.
 #22 
Old 2001-12-14, 04:00
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Inconsistent but typical White guilt bullshit

If you did not read that you are a sorry individual.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics