About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-09-02, 17:15
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Defiant Exile... question.

Why do you have such a lust for debates? You're a fascist, and if I'm not mistaken, you believe by default in the censorship of those that disagree with you?

You realize that public debates weren't taken to kindly to in Fascism Italy.

My point is why do you want to debate people if your believe so many different ideas should not be allowed?

------------------
Brought to you by delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
 #2 
Old 2001-09-03, 04:39
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Defiant Exile... question.

I like engaging in relevant conversation. I like pitting my world view against more savage or impractical ones. I dont do anything by default. As a Fascist I believe the government does and always will supress those ideas which are damaging to it. Not the ones that disagree with it. Socialism disagrees a bit with the Democratic Republic, but the power structure is the same, so it is not a threat. Socialism is not censored in Western Society. Fascism is a threat. It is booted in the teeth for showing its head.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics