About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-23, 04:02
Onefinefeller Onefinefeller is offline
Regular
 
Default Defiant... why are you so angry?

What has life done to you that causes you to spew forth so much venom? It takes strength to be able to allow the whole world to see one's past and not cover up one's shame. To be meek is to be transparent and humble. It takes strength to walk away from a fight.

Who hurt you so bad that you hate us so much? What caused you to feel the way that you do? Everyone's ideas and feelings stem from one's background during youth. Are you bold and couragious enough to reveal yours as I did mine? This is what transparency is all about. Open up and tell me your story. I am willing to listen.

------------------
If you will the rat race, your still a rat!
 #2 
Old 2001-08-23, 04:45
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Defiant... why are you so angry?

I'm putting my money on the "He doesn't really hate that much but he's just a 13-year old who wants to shock people and appear mature, kind of like Howard Stern but with a funny mustache."
 #3 
Old 2001-08-23, 05:57
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Defiant... why are you so angry?

Im not angry at all. Thats the point. I dont hate anything I dont know. I have no pent up aggression, no feelings of impotence, my family is large, happy, cooperative, loving, strong, and inspiring. My father makes me proud and I can talk to him. Ive always been able to, and regularly talk to, my mother.
Ive said this before, youre assuming anyone who disagrees with you does so out of some damage. Did you ever thnk to look beyond yourself? Maybe, youre damaged, and your morality is the product of damage, and mine is the product of cultivation, pride, accomplishment, and love. Maybe, but then youd have to be honest with yourself. I try to be objective, its not hard to see who has better parents.
 #4 
Old 2001-08-24, 00:26
Onefinefeller Onefinefeller is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Defiant... why are you so angry?

Ok... I can accept that... but I am still puzzled why you are so high strung about little poor me???

------------------
If you will the rat race, your still a rat!
 #5 
Old 2001-08-24, 00:58
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Defiant... why are you so angry?

Im very bored.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics