About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-21, 04:08
imazzo imazzo is offline
Regular
 
Default please help me

I would like to place this post in regards to my husband. He was arrested at a friend�s apt and charged with possession, intent to distribute and the smuggling of ecstacy which he now faces 20 years.
I know, my husband knows and even the friend very well admitted that my husband had nothing to do with the over 900,000 pills of ecstacy found in his friends apt. One problem, his so-called friend won�t admit that to the authorities.
I�m placing this post in an attempt to raise money to help pay for my husbands defense, Our bank accounts have already been frozen and whatever funds we�ve had liquid have been exhausted. I�m using my maiden name for this purpose so I can spare further insult to my husband. I�m staying over my sister�s along with my son. If anyone can help, I�ll appreciate whatever you can send. Please try not to send personal checks for I have no place to cash them. My family has been sending me U.S.P.S money orders. Please send whatever you can to Ioney Mazzo 95-60 Queens Blvd. Ste 610 Rego Park, NY 11374. I thank you in advance.
 #2 
Old 2001-08-21, 04:34
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

Israelis control the ecstasy trade. Is his friend Israeli? If he is your husband deserves all of this, but Im not so sure about you.
Why are you still referring to the treacherous dishonorable coward who sells the E as his friend? I would think not confessing a criminal act was yours and sending a man to jail and ruining his family would be tantamount in ending a friendship.
 #3 
Old 2001-08-22, 21:06
govinda govinda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Defiant what the fuck are you talking about you idiot.

"Israelis control the ecstacy trade"
....come on. Your paranoia of anything not as dumb as you is really showing.
 #4 
Old 2001-08-22, 22:06
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

How many mob people do you know?
 #5 
Old 2001-08-22, 23:13
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

did you get your brain from a crackerjack box?
 #6 
Old 2001-08-23, 00:06
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

Thats how arrogant sarcastic people reply when theyre wrong, right? When the answer to my question is, Zero?
 #7 
Old 2001-08-23, 01:44
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

oh, how many mob people do you know?

and i wasn't referring to that question jackass.

i was referring to the fact you think the jews run the ecstacy trade.

stay tuned for hbo's new show on the biggest mob family of them all

THE FELDMAN'S

you're pathetic.

i suppose you're going to have me whacked now mister mob boss.
 #8 
Old 2001-08-23, 05:44
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

Your reply followed my question, with is directly related to the fact that Jews run the ecstasy trade. Its a fact bro, if you knew anyone in any sort of criminal syndicate who spoke of it, youd know. Diplomats bring it in, and if they get caught, it dont matter. They go to Haifa and raise hell. It means nothing.
 #9 
Old 2001-08-23, 05:45
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please help me

I forgot how HBO never lies or slants reality.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics