About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-08, 20:41
Whisky mystic Whisky mystic is offline
Regular
 
Default I want out! Die Mormons die!

Ok I was born into a Mormon family... I'm 15 now... and I want out! I've tried smoking, drinking, going out with girls... no matter what standard I break they're always coming around and talking to me, and just being all round annoying... I've told them to fuck off, but they don't leave me alone!!!!


Anyone have any experiences with mormons, how do you get them away.... mace? mormon repellent? what?!


-whisky mystic
 #2 
Old 2001-08-08, 23:00
Defiant Exile Defiant Exile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want out! Die Mormons die!

Why do you want them to go away, theyre your family? The Mormons I know are weird repressed psycopaths who are literally incapable of doing anything without talking about how great God is for letting them do it. If all they do is talk about God, tell them theyre blaspheming his name by trivializing his blessings, and should stop keeping score.
 #3 
Old 2001-08-13, 04:25
Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want out! Die Mormons die!

Whisky is right, they do fucked up shit with your name in the temple. Spiritual marriages, all kinds of off the wall. You just write the King of Mormons[ha ha, not really but you might as well call 'em that] and ask him to take out your name.

------------------
"I felt your ribs and spine snap! I'm sorry I left you alive!"
 #4 
Old 2001-08-14, 11:59
bigjim bigjim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want out! Die Mormons die!

next time they try to talk to you, put on a porn movie or play some satanical shit real loud. if they don't get the message read the article on this website about killing people it may give you a few ideas.
if all this fails get a new family
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics