About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-30, 17:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default I'm Not Sure If This Actually Belongs Here

but, last night the weirdest thing happened. I guess it was a nightmare, but I felt like I was awake! Just all of a sudden I felt someone put their arms around me and then it was like I turned my head or something and I saw myself standing in this green field with this huge scaly demon in a long black cloak! And he was, like, making out with me! But, I was awake! That was the crazy part! I was wide awake but seeing it like I was there in a dream. It was really crazy.

Cheers,
Lost

------------------
"the people bowed and prayed
to the neon God they made"
 #2 
Old 2001-07-30, 23:17
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Not Sure If This Actually Belongs Here

drugs are bad
 #3 
Old 2001-07-31, 15:24
johnnyaio2 johnnyaio2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Not Sure If This Actually Belongs Here

This is truly a mifestation of your innerself telling you something. eiither that or you had some bad shrooms.

------------------
"Jesus died to take our wibbles away, so now we can go to zonk."

"Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt."

"Losing your faith is a lot like losing your virginity you don't realise how irritating it was 'til it's gone."
 #4 
Old 2001-08-05, 09:18
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Not Sure If This Actually Belongs Here

THAT...or, you just woke up, difted to sleep for a minute and dreamt, then woke again confused as hell
 #5 
Old 2001-08-17, 02:06
d sturbed 1 d sturbed 1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Not Sure If This Actually Belongs Here

damn i want some of the shit your on. where did you get it from?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics