My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your GodFor discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.
Well, I got 11 new members added to my community/website from this whole TOTSE. forum. I accomplished what I set out to do. The rest here, still remaining, are just children looking for attention. Im finished with this forum. Deleting my membership. Say what you will, as it will be behind my back... ~ this place is a joke.
pfffffft. `LOL
#2
2001-07-20, 09:20
Trippy_McGee
Regular
Re: *L*A*M*E*
Sex and cocaine are both pretty good, but the satisfaction of a good hard day's work is much better.
#3
2001-07-20, 20:03
lostmind
Regular
Re: *L*A*M*E*
you choke shickens for the kkk don't you?
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.