About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-09, 04:44
kestreail kestreail is offline
Regular
 
Default I am God and I can kick all your gods asses... =)

If you think you are god, this topic is for you. because I'm too lazy to check, this topic may have already been posted. All I have to do now is wait for lightning to strike me down, but I doubt that will happen because like I said, I am god!!

=)
 #2 
Old 2001-07-09, 09:34
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am God and I can kick all your gods asses... =)

No, my friend, we are all gods.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-09, 15:31
kestreail kestreail is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am God and I can kick all your gods asses... =)

Ahhh, A man after my own mind... =)
 #4 
Old 2001-07-09, 19:16
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am God and I can kick all your gods asses... =)

** as watch mankind progress through the ages; stumble on two humans conversing via computer. **

** laughs hysterically wondering why most still think that i do or have ever done things for them **

** the evolution of the race is theirs alone to decide; i only gave it a push; and that was only at the very beginning **

** understand free-will but yet fail to grasp it; interesting **

from the thoughts of god
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics