About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-02, 13:27
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default RETURN of: Burn the Bible

This is a continuation of:
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum15/HTML/000176.html

See... all better...
 #2 
Old 2001-07-02, 22:13
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: RETURN of: Burn the Bible

burning books.

i love this world.

i see in 7,000 years of recorded human history;

we haven't learned one goddamn thing.

fuck you all.

** shoots himself in the head **
 #3 
Old 2001-07-02, 23:51
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: RETURN of: Burn the Bible

yeeehaw! Tear down the cross!

We shall live as equal free humans, yes, we shall live with malice twords only who show malice to us! YES! We are free! Free to search for our own spirtuality, YES, we are all apart of this REALITY, interacting BECAUSE WE ARE THE GODS, BECAUSE THIS IS OUR REALITY.


Blah! Our Secretery of Defensive CAN'T EVEN DANCE, it's A SIN.. fucking baptist. all of you, I'm sick of you, I'm a loving nice man, I love everybody, I love the world...

I cant STAND brainwashed PEOPLE

FREE YOUR MIND, would ya?! huh!? Would ya!? Please.. for me... I read the bible for two weeks and i'm like
'wtf israel? Kings, queens? This is so long ago..'

That's it! I'm singing! you bastards look what you made me do!

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
 #4 
Old 2001-07-03, 02:12
TheOddity TheOddity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: RETURN of: Burn the Bible

BURN!

------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics