Re: God
"Ambitious project"- the end of the world I presume or maybe since all and mighty before all that exists he is caught up in business across the eons of the skies in some other world not so far from here, where things must be, relatively more important than absolutely anything that goes on here. But really referring to god in your topic tittle was of poor taste 'cause really no one much cares about such things, we've go over it. The issue is settled: we don't care. Then to further tell us what his plans are, that is if by chance some fact that defies all reasoning, truth, and scientific fact, once again... as if we had cared. So I'll give something for effort but above all we must remember... and why or maybe for what reason would we care if he, possibly she, was doing fine. (S)He apparently, I'm defying my own views for the moment, doesn't seem to care back. On top of all of this, as if you know. Someone here has a personal link with god, but unfortunately it isn't you. Atheism or what ever blinds us? Or I think it has only blinded me. In retrospect over all that I have seen here... I don't care... under the circumstances... should we care... or wait, maybe we shouldn't even listen....
|