About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-26, 03:11
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default well he is

I mean come on, Jesus?!? You believe that clap-trap? whooo wee, have I got a bridge you should take a look at! Its CHEAP! REAL CHEAP!

"Honestly" though, how can anyone deny their frugal natures and take up behind the one true man, the SALESman, J. R. "Bob" Dobbs? Eh? Eh? He's obviously the toughest, he's whupped Satan any NUMBER of times, something which this limp wristed Hay-Seuss has yet to do, ONCE!
And worshipping the Moon! Hey, yanno we here in the CotSG do that too...
Hell we worship EVERY Ggod in existance, just to cover our asses!
The only one I ADMIRE is "Bob". "Bob" could kick Jesus' ass (in fact he has, once after they went out on a drinking binge) he could kick that fat Buddha's ass, he doesn't have to kick the Moon Goddesses ass cause the tramps falling all OVER him, he's just gotta GRAB it and hold on for dear life, cause i can tell you now, Goddesses give one WILD ride, rivaling the stoutest yeti femme.

Yeah, i think that covered everything.
"Bob" rules, other gods drool.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-26, 07:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: well he is

While I agree that The Patron Saint of Salesmen does have the longest penii of the *known* dieties, I doubt the actual historical acuracy of the accounts in the Book of the SubGenii and what not and so forth.

If you kept up with your scripture, you'd discover that there are many Jesus'. The pussyfied dead guy is only one of the lesser.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-27, 03:29
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: well he is

yeah, but He's the only one that anyone who's noone GIVES a rats ass about anymore!
 #4 
Old 2001-04-27, 03:42
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: well he is

and the movable dates of Dobbs-style prophecy is one of the things that makes it great. yeah, sure MAYBE "Bob" is WRONG most of the time, but he's RIGHT about the big things
 #5 
Old 2001-04-27, 07:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: well he is

I can identify with a leader who would sell the souls of his followers for beer money.

I have to pee. I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-27, 23:59
Regular
 
Default Re: well he is

welcome back evil mastermind.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-28, 01:24
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: well he is

The Giver of Slack!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics