About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-19, 05:27
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default What tha Fuck

some of yalls beliefs and interpretations on the bible and Jesus Christ are obsurred and rediculous to even contemplate much less belief I was just wandering do some of you actually belief this shit or just a bunch of cheesedicks wanting to agitate others
just a thought
 #2 
Old 2001-04-19, 07:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

I thought it was a question!
 #3 
Old 2001-04-19, 15:00
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

I was just wandering do some of you actually belief this shit? -- was the question
 #4 
Old 2001-04-20, 00:21
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Before I answer your question, I want to know: Do you use "yall" in normal conversations and if yes, how often?

And now an answer to your question: If the christian god exists, then what is he? Baptist, Anglican, Episcopalian, Chatolic. And why are there many religions in our wolrd if there's only one god? That's why we beleive some of the things that are posted here; because it's not that absurd compared to the rest.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:38
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: What tha Fuck

A lot of posts in these forums are rhetorical and out of curiosity. It doesn't always neccisarily mean that they believe this. Please, keep an open mind.

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-04-24, 22:56
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

...and if you do use y'all in your everyday speech, you don't by any chance wear dungarees, have buck teeth and drink moonshine?

Just a thought.

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #7 
Old 2001-04-25, 08:57
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Sometimes I drink moonshine. Any schnapps is fine by me.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-30, 00:09
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Yee haw
 #9 
Old 2001-04-30, 10:43
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

why is it you believe what you believe.

lack of proof for what you doubt,

does not prove what you believe without the same proof.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-01, 07:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Yee Haw?
 #11 
Old 2001-05-01, 23:48
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Sorry, Z, I guess LIQUID put me under the hick spell... I plead insanity.

*hides*

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Oh. I thought you were making fun of me?
 #13 
Old 2001-05-02, 06:29
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Yee Haw.
 #14 
Old 2001-05-02, 19:24
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

when I grow up I wanna be a hick yall.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #15 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:19
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Obscured depictions of the Bible? Well it is written metaphoricly so we could understand it, if it was the schematics for a nuclear power plant I don't think many people would find it an easy read.

And who is to say what an "Obscured depiction" of the bible is? It all depends on your sense of judgement, I could understand "And eye for an eye" to mean if someone taps me on the shoulder I can blow their damn head smooth off.

A very inacurate depiction by today's standards and the general public, but a depiction nontheless.

And as for if I believe the shit, yes I do. What the hell do you have to lose by believing it? And what if it turns out to be right? It's got my vote.

Many people are so positive that God doesn't exist they see it as 1+1=2. Wel what if when you die it actually turns out to be 3 and God does exist? Doesn't sound possible but the benefits far outweigh the disadvantsges if there are any disadvantages.

~Dark
 #16 
Old 2001-05-03, 19:38
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What tha Fuck

Yeah, but that's assuming god knows his arithmetic..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics