About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My God Can Beat the Shit Out of Your God For discussing any and all religious viewpoints. Intolerance will not be tolerated. Keeping your sense of humor is required. Posting messages about theological paradoxes is encouraged.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-10, 11:51
Invalid Invalid is offline
Regular
 
Default Fuckin Trippin

I dropped 6 hits of some bomb liquid acid and started wiggin out...the only way I could stop thinking about scary shit was to type my thoughts....so here ya go.

Acid...we can stimulate your mind...we can show you the truth, we can deny you the truth
and cloud it with horrifying experiences...so terrifying it's beyond human understanding...

Acid... a second chance to look at your life and examine it in every aspect before you waste it
Understand what you have to lose...make you see how beautiful life really is. You start to really see..
drugs are for the weak...there is an emptieness inside of all of THEM! That emptieness is LIFE....life that has been
taken over by the easy way out....never venturing down the road few ever travel....maybe it's fear..maybe ignorance...

Those who are incapable of handling the massive mind load that comes with the sweet mystifying green liquid
are sent to suffer in what seems to be an eternity of bad feelings, fear, and being scared. Fear is the product of ignorance...ignorance is the product of life.

Others only wish they could see what we truly do see...we see things the way they really are

We take each and every one of our life experiences to heart and charish them to the day we die. We examine our past experiences as we further go through life...wondering if our past mistakes were worth it...constantly stabbing your mind wondering..was it all worth it for what I can see today...
the few that were capable of even coming close to seeing the beauty have been chased away by the fear...but we are NOT FOOLED. We go further...we see through the fear...fear is a wolf in sheeps clothing...there's something underneath fear...something that causes it...fear in itself is YOU. You cause fear
human life causes fear...we are beyond that. Those who actually see beyond this initial state of incomprehensible terror are no longer scared. We are no longer scared....fear is eliminated. We control fear now. We control LIFE WHICH CONTROLS FEAR WHICH CONTROLS YOU. WE NOW CONTROL YOU!

In this monstrosity of rambling and haze those who see will understand...those who understand will see the truly wonderfull magic that is life.
You will realize there is something to be learned from our experiences...WE who examine ourselves and our experiences will live life to the fullest.

It may be hard to understand but after tonight which initially started as a night of fun has become a night of enlightening...

My life has been forever altered by this experience...fear is no longer existent. I will no longer be looked down upon! I will look upon you and look down on YOU!


Sometimes life is so horrifying...so unbearable we find the only way out is to eliminate life itself....taking the easy way out.
WE manage through this "life". Life is clouded with haze and sarcasm...we are no longer fooled by this. We see through this and no attempt to play with our minds will be accepted.


Some see this vision in a dream...taking 30 seconds out of your day to think about it...your day of haze...sometimes seeing the truth peaking from the shadows. Shadows no longer exist to US. We are the shadows...we fear no fucking shadows! Confidence is not to be confused with ignorance or stupidity...TRUE CONFIDENCE and TRUE understanding brings TRUE enlightenment.

Life is nothing more than an assault and battery of tests and experiences scattered throughout time. Any slight alter or change damaging that life...perhaps that change...that miniscual meaningless change will bring enlightenment later in life.


I am no longer afraid of life. I control life. I control my life. I will make my life as I see fit and I see the truth...the truth will shape my life

Our bodies are nothing more than a transport for feelings. A way to see the truth is no longer seeing faces...no longer do we see religion...no longer do we see money...no longer do we see prejudice...we see YOU


I'm giving you all a chance...a slight chance in your so far meaningless, pointless life, to change yourself now.


Cloudieness is starting to takeover...this magical dream seems to want to dissapear but i'm trying to hold on with all I can. Having thought ahead of time I recorded all of my thoughts for further examination...to see if there is even a possibility that I saw it....it......what is it....I say it is the meaning of life. Those who brush the mere question off with stupidity are sentenced to a life of ignorance which is punishment in itself. I'm soooo close to uncovering it...i..i almost sense fear but I'm pusshing it away..im not letting it in this time.
It's so hard. Even after all this I can't put into words what i'm feeling...I can't put into words the thoughts winding over and over again through my head. This I say...is true enlightenment. I'm in now. Your thoughts, questions, and curiosity spread like a cancer in the face of the unkown...

I've come to terms with my life...the way things are. I no longer feel any self pitty or remorse for myself.

Everyone is given equal opportunity...every single person is given the same chance to live theif life as they see fit. The past is nothing to me anymore...yesteryear, who cares. It molds and shapes the mind that I use today...yesterday is nothing. The result of yesterday is an evolved mind today

One thing i've learned is that true happieness is not just being happy all the time...true happieness is deeper than that...true happieness is experiencing all the many feelings, bad, good, sad, happy and reflecting on those feelings. Making sense of them.

Ignorance is a funny thing...those who will laugh at these writings and thoughts and thinking that i'm the idiot...well i'm sorry to say my friend but you are the idiot. If you truly understood what wonderfull information you have just been given you would just be greatfull an individual has given you this opportunity to peer into ones mind...see something so beautiful that your own ignorance will keep you from ever really seeing. Dam you for your ignorance...this is yesterday...I hope this shapes a better mind for you to use tomorrow.

Then again...maybe this was all just a really fucked up trip



------------------
Days...daze...all the same, right?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-11, 00:12
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuckin Trippin

You just scrolled right past all of that didn't you...


------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics