About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:36
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Iraqi Response To Columbia

So, the Iraqi's think that the space shuttle disaster was pretty cool. Wow, what wonderful people.

They have 'informed' the people of Iraq that this is the work of God. Those brainwashed fools will eat all that shit up.

This reminds me of those people dancing in the street on 9/11/01. What shitty people. What a bunch of worthless goons. And these are the type of people the 'anti-war' crowd wants to save?

Hell, even Arafat offered condolences.

Screw them. Let the bombing begin tommorow.
 #2 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:39
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

I AM AN INSENSITIVE IDIOT.

[This message has been edited by Nox (edited 02-02-2003).]
 #3 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:44
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
I thought the Space Shuttle blowing up was cool (actually, miraculous), but I don't see you accusing ME of anything.


Ah, yes. A card carrying member of the hate-America crowd. I'll bet you thought 9/11 was pretty cool too, huh?

Why don't you ship your ass over to Iraq and throw a fucking party.
 #4 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:00
LF2 LF2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
I thought the Space Shuttle blowing up was cool (actually, miraculous), but I don't see you accusing ME of anything.


Saturn thought it was cool because a Jew died...
 #5 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:38
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

First of all, I don't know what you people expected asking opinions from Saddam of what he thought the Columbia.

Second of all, yeah if I was in the situation Saddam was in, I'd definitely not give two shits about a bunch of Americans and an Israelite dying.

The Astronauts we're only people. People die everyday. Yes its sad, but its not significant.
 #6 
Old 2003-02-02, 05:14
123Tool 123Tool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by buttthrax:
So, the Iraqi's think that the space shuttle disaster was pretty cool. Wow, what wonderful people.

They have 'informed' the people of Iraq that this is the work of God. Those brainwashed fools will eat all that shit up.

This reminds me of those people dancing in the street on 9/11/01. What shitty people. What a bunch of worthless goons. And these are the type of people the 'anti-war' crowd wants to save?

Hell, even Arafat offered condolences.

Screw them. Let the bombing begin tommorow.



If your space ship blows up BOMB IRAQ...

You're degenerating into a frothing mess butthrax...

 #7 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:08
hp hp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by buttthrax:
So, the Iraqi's think that the space shuttle disaster was pretty cool. Wow, what wonderful people.

They have 'informed' the people of Iraq that this is the work of God. Those brainwashed fools will eat all that shit up.

This reminds me of those people dancing in the street on 9/11/01. What shitty people. What a bunch of worthless goons. And these are the type of people the 'anti-war' crowd wants to save?

Hell, even Arafat offered condolences.

Screw them. Let the bombing begin tommorow.



Go play in traffic. Idiot.
 #8 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:31
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by hp:
Go play in traffic. Idiot.


HA! LOL!

Is that all you got?!

quote:
Originally posted by 123Fool:
...frothing mess....


HA!

You people seriously crack me up!


[This message has been edited by buttthrax (edited 02-02-2003).]
 #9 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:40
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

I m sure everyone is aware of the fact that buttthrax is capable in making superior insults! What a great guy, and a creditable talent!
Why don't you go enlist like I told you to, buttthrax.
 #10 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:50
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by Iscariot:
I m sure everyone is aware of the fact that buttthrax is capable in making superior insults! What a great guy, and a creditable talent!
Why don't you go enlist like I told you to, buttthrax.



1. Thanks, I never knew!

2. I'm trying.
 #11 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:56
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by buttthrax:

2. I'm trying.



Try harder.
 #12 
Old 2003-02-02, 09:15
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

i think a bit of perspective is needed here. 7 people died, who were aware of the risks and accepted them.

30'000 people starved to death through no fault of thier own. (just as a thought, the cost of the ship could have kept them alive for a long time too)

which one are you more sad about?
 #13 
Old 2003-02-02, 15:54
123Tool 123Tool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

Sponsor a starving child... because you can.
 #14 
Old 2003-02-02, 16:04
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

So, what if 7 people die from the shuttle; they took a dangerous risk.
 #15 
Old 2003-02-02, 16:05
brainuser brainuser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

Iraq is our enemy, would you expect them to be sad over one of our tragedies? Of course not. If there was some natural disaster in Iraq and lots of people died...I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't give a shit.
 #16 
Old 2003-02-02, 16:07
brainuser brainuser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by 0:
So, what if 7 people die from the shuttle; they took a dangerous risk.


Just remember, that space shuttle cost 3 billion bucks!

 #17 
Old 2003-02-02, 16:18
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

Damn thats expensive !!!
 #18 
Old 2003-02-02, 16:34
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by 123Tool:
Sponsor a starving child... because you can.


Damn thats expensive !!!
 #19 
Old 2003-02-02, 17:01
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by RAOVQ:
30'000 people starved to death through no fault of thier own. (just as a thought, the cost of the ship could have kept them alive for a long time too)

which one are you more sad about?



True statement ... Who else could have kept those people alive? Their own government perhaps? I've said this before and I'll say it again:

EVERY PROBLEM IN THE WORLD IS THE FAULT OF THE USA.

Now does that make you happy? It should, because the Aussie East Timor policy is the 'fault' of the USA.

*Nox prepares to puke*

Nox
 #20 
Old 2003-02-02, 17:35
LF2 LF2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

I find it suprising how Ethiopia isn't villified since its Communist Dictator starved more than a million of his own people, ironically in 1984.
 #21 
Old 2003-02-02, 17:42
LF2 LF2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

http://www.uruklink.net/gallary/index.htm

Saddam Loves You--Iraqi Ministry of Information
 #22 
Old 2003-02-02, 18:02
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by buttthrax:
Ah, yes. A card carrying member of the hate-America crowd. I'll bet you thought 9/11 was pretty cool too, huh?

Why don't you ship your ass over to Iraq and throw a fucking party.



Nox has cracked, he has taken the unforgivable step of altering my first posting to this topic. He has failed to maintain his own dignity and has proven the fallacy of entrusting people to censor forums of debate.

I gave the Roman Salute when the planes began demolishing the money-power networks of the enemy and regained my faith in life itself.
I rather move to Ireland though.
 #23 
Old 2003-02-02, 18:04
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by LF2:
Saturn thought it was cool because a Jew died...


No I thought it was wonderful because it will cause doubt in the dark minds of the jews, and because its another spanking of the arrogant American-pig sector of the populance. Also it should help move many Americans into the realm of REALITY, the anti-Television!

 #24 
Old 2003-02-02, 18:08
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by RAOVQ:
i think a bit of perspective is needed here. 7 people died, who were aware of the risks and accepted them.

30'000 people starved to death through no fault of thier own. (just as a thought, the cost of the ship could have kept them alive for a long time too)

which one are you more sad about?



A: I bet the Black was screeching and using the White woman as a human shield against the heat and debris, and I bet the jew was grateful a bunch of gentiles were going down in flames with him.

B: Non-Whites starve because WE FEED THEM, which causes their numbers to explode, making FEEDING them futile. Feeding non-Whites EQUALS starvation. We cause starvation by feeding their numbers by feeding their mouths. Starvation is God's answer to gross over-population.

I for one am definitely "more sad" for the White scientists aboard the space shuttle than for another number of non-Whites.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 02-02-2003).]
 #25 
Old 2003-02-02, 18:09
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Iraqi Response To Columbia

quote:
Originally posted by brainuser:
Iraq is our enemy, would you expect them to be sad over one of our tragedies? Of course not. If there was some natural disaster in Iraq and lots of people died...I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't give a shit.


According to some American "Brain trusts", around 1,300,000 Iraqis have died since the Gulf War from American causes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics