Here it is:
Here is a copy of an enlistment contract. This one is for the Air Force but the others are quite the same.
GUARANTEED TRAINING ENLISTMENT AGREEMENT ANNEX A TO DD FORM 4 NON-PRIOR SERVICE - UNITED STATES AIR FORCE (THIS FORM IS SUBJECT TO THE PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 - USE BLANKET PAS - AF FORM 883) (See /ns tructions on reverse) SECTION 1 - TERMS OF ENLISTMENT AGREEMENT A. I am enlisting in the Regular Air Force in pay grade E - for FOUR years of active duty. have been counseled on my enlistment ment and have no claim to a higher grade. I understand my date of rank (DOR) is my date of Re UI . may not apply for retraining info another Air Force Specialty (AFS) until I have completed 3 . ally, I have been counseled on the six year enlistment program, any enlistment bonus decline the opt or ii is riot available for my enlistment. B. I am enlisting in the Regular Air Force in pay grade E - for SIX years of active duty. I have been counseled on my enlistment grade entitle ment and have no claim to a higher grade. I understand my date of rank (DOR) is my date of Regular Air Force enlistmen y grade E-1 or E-2 I also understand I will be promoted to pay grade E-3 upon completion of Basic Military Train RSTAND THAT PRIOR TO EXTENDED ACTIVE DUTY MY TERM OF ENLISTMENT WILL BE REDUCED IF I AM 0 ANOTHER AIR FORCE SPECIALTY (AES) NOT DESIGNATED WITH A SIX-YEAR ENLISTMENT OPTION. A �� rstand that I may not apply for retraining into another AFS until I have completed 59 months of active duly C. I am guaranteed training end a first regular assignment in AFS _______________ _____. I understand furst regular duty assignment� refers to the first duty location after completior, of lechnical training. I have read my computer reservation agreement printout or a description of the typical duties in the above AFS and I understand I can be assigned to any or all of the tasks within the AFS. I further understand the intent of the Air Force is to retain me in my guaranteed AFS for my complete enlistment but the Air Force needs come first. In the event of mission changes, Air Force-wide conversion in my AFS, my disqualification from my AFS at any time, or other Air Force requirements, the Air Force cannot guarantee tenure in my specialty. Additionally. I understand: 1. I will receive additional screening: medIcal, moral, background, etc., during and after BMT which may affect my qualifications for the Air Force and my guaranteed specialty. Also, if the above AFS requires a flying physical my enlIstment is contingenl upon certification by the Air Education and Training Command 2. If I am disqualified from training to the apprentice skill level through no fault of my own and for reasons OTHER THAN ACADEMIC DEFICIENCY, I may be involuntarily discharged from the Air Force. If the Air Force does not discharge me, I may choose to (a) complete my enlistment in another available AFS based on the needs of the Air Force that lam qualified for and agree to accept, or (b) request separation from Ihe Air Force. 3. If I fail to complete training because of ACADEMIC DEFICIENCY, MISCONDUCT, DISQUALIFICATIONS I HAVE CONCEALED, OR OTHER ACTIONS FOR WHICH I AM RESPONSIBLE, I will have voided this enlistment agreement as it pertains to my AFS guarantee and I may be involuntarily discharged or reclassified into another AFS based on the needs of the Air Force, although ely background and preferences will be considered. 4. If prior to award of the apprentice skill level in my guaranteed AES I discover any failure by the Air Force to honor its agreement concerning my guaranteed specialty, I must notify my squadron commander in writing within O days of discovery or I waive the option to choose another specialty or request separation under this agreement 5. My failure to maintain Air Force standards, or to perform assigned duties (including, but not limited to, security, firing of weapons, or operations) may result in my involuntary discharge or other appropriate actions. I also understand I may be required to bear arms and fire weapons, regardless of the AFS I am performing. 0. APPLICANT INFORMATION. I have read the Applicant Information Pamphlet and G.I. Bill handout, I understand leave is granted during training Status only for emergencies. If I am a non-US citizen I must attain US citizenship to be eligible for reentistment in the Air Force. I understand I cannot apply for any pre-commisaioning or commissioning program until I have served at least one year on active duly. I am obligated to be available for duly 24 hours per day, seven days a week regardless of religious obligations or practices. I further understand accommodation of worship or other unique religious practices, such as waiver of immunizations or medical treatment, dietary laws, or wear of particular religious garb, cannot be guaranteed at all times but will depend on military necessity. I also understand my Home of Record and Place on Enlistment as recorded cannot be changed while I am in the Air Force, I have been briefed on my responsibility 10 participate in the Direct Deposit Program. I have seen the Basic Training film, and the following additional film(s): NONE - _____ . ( E. REMARKS net form supersedes my AF Form 3005 doted 021214. AF Form 3008, paragraphs A and E, supplement this enlistment agreement. I accept the terms of my enlistment agreement. Signature ____ Date SECTION II- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND REVIEW ON DATE OF ENLISTMENT This supplements my official enlistment agreement with the United States Air Force, and it lists alt additional promises guaranteed to me by any Air Force representative in regard to enlistment grade, job, training, future assignments, future promotions, and all other personnel actions. On the day of my enlistment and prior to taking the oath of enlistment, I have carefully reviewed this form and all other documents. I fully understand Ihat any oral or written promise that is not identified on my enlistment agreement and this form will not be honored by the Air Force. My signature below Constitutes my understanding and acceptance of this enlistment agreement. DATE NAME (Last, Fti�sf, Middle Initial) SSN SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT III VERIFICATION BY USAF REPRESENTATIVE ON DATE OF ENLISTMENT On the date of applicant�s enlistment, I discussed each applicable entry on this form with the applicant. I have personally verified that enlistee meets the requirements for enlistment Options chosen. DATE NAME AND GRADE OFUSAF REPRESENTATIVE SI OF USAF REPRESENTATIVE AF FORM 3007, NO 97 ( PREVIOUS EDITIONS ARE OBSO
Nox
|