About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Politics: Left, Right, and Center
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Politics: Left, Right, and Center National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-31, 07:06
corruption corruption is offline
Regular
 
Default Clones and religion

I was just thinking about the recent clone news, and I was wondering if a "religious" group could get away with cloning if they cited it as a religious practice? Correct me if I am mistaken, but isn't marijuana legal for some Native group?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-31, 07:42
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

It's true, I feel sorry for the kid. It's probably going to be fucked up for the rest of it's life.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-31, 08:21
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

im yet to believe anything untill i see prooof
 #4 
Old 2002-12-31, 12:36
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

Cloning should be banned, all it is going to do is turn the kids to genuie pigs.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-31, 13:59
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

"all it is going to do is turn the kids into guinea pigs"

No, that's genetic engineering
 #6 
Old 2002-12-31, 14:02
brainuser brainuser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

Cloning is a form of genetic engineering.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-31, 15:02
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

maybe they can genetically engineer a sense of irony into our American friends.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-31, 19:54
Regular
 
Default Re: Clones and religion

quote:
Originally posted by corruption:
I was just thinking about the recent clone news, and I was wondering if a "religious" group could get away with cloning if they cited it as a religious practice? Correct me if I am mistaken, but isn't marijuana legal for some Native group?


Why are you shocked that this might have happened? I dont know if it really did happen or not but I do know the fact these people really do try to pull this off.

I known for a long time something like thing was going to happpen. Here the link I found two years ago:
http://totl.net/Cult/cult.php3?id=2000-07-20-rael
http://totl.net/Cult/cult.php3?id=2000-10-23-clonaid
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics